The before and after photos look so fake!

@besweet (7232)
Greece
When I am opening several sites online, different ads appear on the sides. Sometimes my eyes stop on pics that show people's body before and after diets, pills etc. I never believe those pics and I think they are made with photoshop! I started this discussion now, because I saw one pic like this a few minutes ago. It's a guy that has belly fat before and at the after pic, he has flat stomach and six pack abs! Could this be real? Even people that exercise regularly can't have those abs!
• Mathura, India
I suggest all of you not to believe them blindly. Mostly some of them cheat in this way. I know few of the victims.
• Mathura, India
Those companies are not here to stay or to gain popularity and reputation. They cheat the people, earn money run away. Actually this is not a proper platform to disclose their names here.
@besweet (7232)
• Greece
Yes, we'd better not refer to names. I was just wondering how they work, and you've explained it perfectly! Thanks :)
• Mathura, India
I do not mean that all of those companies are cheaters but some are their. Be careful.:)
@lampar (7597)
If the six pack abs developed after only few weeks or months taken taken the diet pills, then it is probably a fake one. No wonder pills in the world can give you six packs, no matter how long or how much you take them. Six packs only found in people who get from specific vigorous and intensive work out program. Regular exercise can't produce that type of abs in a person.
@besweet (7232)
• Greece
That's so true! It's very difficult to get a body like this, and I think that somehow those companies should be exposed! I guess that the people at the after pics don't really have abs. Maybe they have lost some pounds but without intensive and regular exercise, it's impossible to get those abs!
@Raine38 (9032)
I don't always believe everything I see on the internet, especially if its something that will benefit certain people doing business. If it's all for profit, then there must be a catch or a "little bit" of misrepresentation somehow.
@besweet (7232)
• Greece
Recently, those pics are all over the internet. And I am wondering, if they are still using them, this means that they peobably work! It's good that you don't believe those stuff, I also think that they are fake.