We went shopping again today.

He wanted to buy me stuff and I did not want to get it. I got one night gown and a picture frame an some peaches. he wanted me to get more stuff and I said no. which does not make him happy. he said,you know you want something. bbut,I have money and I left m purse at home. I just thought to myself that I can come and buy what I want later.
@asliah (11149)
hi, even how i wanted to go shopping everyday or once a week my money still not enough for my everyday budget,so sometimes if i have an extra money left to me i usually go to shop and buy some things that i really need for my daily routine.
I know that you are striving to be an independent person and there is really nothing at all wrong with that. However, I also think that when you never let someone buy things for you that you are hurting their feelings. I know that when it comes to me, most of the time I will tell my husband that he doesn't have to buy anything for me, but I do toss him a bone so to speak from time to time and allow him to buy a little something for me. That is simply because of the fact that I don't want to hurt his feelings.
@jazel_juan (15767)
oh wow he wants to buy you stuff so like you give something back like affection? well he should know also that you can buy things for yourself and not rely on him.
@911Ricki (13602)
Im the same way, I would rather buy it myself, than someone else. I would do without, and go back later to buy it.
Gifts, you must eat a lot of peaches - hee hee!! I think it's good you don't show him that you need him to buy you stuff all the time . . . gifts can hold her own!
@hotsummer (10376)
That would be nice that you were able to do some shopping once again. So I hope that I would be able to do that again but I want to find some cheap items again so I would feel happy to save some money and to have a great buy.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Hi there I guess you still have that " I don't trust you feeling". You will be alright..well at least you go something... I have to come over soon to see the new decoratiions that you have done, the curtains, etc...
• Marion, Kansas
I bet you feel like he is trying to buy your affection. You do pretty well with how you manage. You would enjoy him being creative and getting you a surprise. I read in another discussion that you no longer pay car insurance. I guess I missed that, what happened?