McBain and Sam

@stealthy (8189)
I wonder just how good a couple McBain and Sam will make; they are obviously headed in that direction. I also wonder if the fans will like it. In some ways McBain and Jason are similar. They are both emotionally reserved to put it mildly, McBain less so than Jason. Although McBain is a little less so than when he was on One Life to Live.
I like sam with john better than with jason. I never liked sam for jason and when they find out about that baby it will be too late fr them.
@coffeebreak (17824)
I have always liked jason and sam. I like John too. I just hate that they continue to break couples up. I wish they'd left Jason and Sam together. I like John, but can't they just let someone be single for awhile and we can watch that for a change? They don't have anyone to pair him up to! Sam and Liz are the only single women in town! Well, Carly, but she's in a league of her own...cant just match her up with just anyone!
I don't like them probably because I remember them as Caleb and Livvie on Port Charles when they were a couple.
@coffeebreak (17824)
Yeah, I remember them! THat was a really good show/soap. Each story line lasted 9 weeks and then ended..they didn't drag things out forever!