Why gracious speech essential?

Gracious speech - "Gracious speech promotes good relationship"
Appropriate speech is essential to good communication and peace. Good communication does not mean saying everything you are thinking and feeling at any given moment, especially if you are upset. It means speaking with graciousness using the tongue to heal rather than hurt. But what if someone annoys you and it's really hard to control your emotions? Are you going to leave or continue wrathful with him?
I'm going to keep my mouth shut because i'm pretty sure that the moment i open it, bad things would come out. I might even regret what I would say. So the best thing to do when you are annoyed or mad is to keep silent.
I agree toni. Whenever I'm emotional I tried to zip my mouth..lol.. I don't wanna add fuel to the fire,so better keep our mouth shut..:) Thanks for sharing and have a great day..:)
@dfollin (12728)
I have to agree with you,it's probably best.But I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut!
@dfollin (12728)
Disney Thank you card - A card we received from Disney World after our vacation
Some of the conversation seems to be missing,but here is our card we got
Thank you for sharing this photo,though a little small but looks so pretty..^_^.. Thanks and have a great day
@dfollin (12728)
Your very welcome!
@dfollin (12728)
It depends on what the situation is,like where I'm at and who else is present.For instance if I were in church or at my child's school And someone said something to me that was offensive or ungracious to me then I would just walk away and not make a scene. However if I was at my home or a close friends home,where I knew it would not cause a problem,like mess up her party or something,then I would probably say something to that person about how they offended me.
You also have an idea dfollin. It's not good to react immediately we need to consider the the situation and place where into. We don't want to get into trouble it's embarrassing...;( thanks fro sharing and have a great day..^_^