A Thoughtful Person

@leateagee (3667)
China
As we journey life we become so occupied with so many things are we forget to appreciate little things in life. BUT there are just some people who are very caring and especially thoughtful. My husband is one of them. We are both very busy entity but he never forgets occassions and he always has little things that he could think of to make me feel special. I am so blessed to have him. We don't have much but because of his love and value of me I feel so rich and happy every day. I wish I could be thoughtful like him. How about you? Is there anybody you know that is extra ordinarily thoughtful and that makes your day bright every day? I hope you find one. It lessens the stress of life.
@berting600 (3461)
The thoughtfulness of your husband is just a gesture how special you are to him because you are also proving to your better half that he is also special to you.You can not say it with your own knowledge how you treated him with your special caring to him,that has his own ways to make special in so many ways.That is the beauty of your love to each other.Cheers!!!!!!!
@leateagee (3667)
Thanks so much for making my day happier. You are right. And I would be enjoying that beauty of loving each other every day. Thanks for responding and sharing your thoughts! Have a great day!
Make him happier all days whatever you can afford to make your marriage a success. Remember that in every successful man a woman is in his side.I wish you all the happiness.
@leateagee (3667)
Thanks for a great reminder. Honestly I am sometimes grumpy and so selfish only thinking that women are more tired than men in a day.
@roshigo58 (4871)
• Pune, India
Hi, You are very lucky that you have thoughtful husband.My wife is suffering from muscular dystrophy. She has difficulty in walking and doing so many things. But she always try to avoid giving trouble to me as far as possible. My son is also very thoughtful. He is bot staying with us due to his job. But whenever he is with us he always care for us and help us. He loves his mother very much and always worried about her.
@leateagee (3667)
Little things matter and the way your wife is avoiding in giving you worries and trouble is already a big thoughtful act from her. I am glad to know that you are very caring and understanding about her. You have raised a good son that's why he knows how to appreciate the importance of having parents. Thank you for sharing!
At times, I can be quite thoughtful but in general I am not quite thoughtful. Having had said that I do not mean I am not able to love, show kindness and be nice to my loved ones and people. I am thoughtful in my way and I do believe that I could have done much better in life with a bit more thoughtlessness.
@leateagee (3667)
We are all unique. We show and appreciate in different ways. But as you have mentioned, well, it is not too late to begin what you wanted to do. There is nothing impossible for a willing heart. Thanks for sharing!
@freedang (320)
I am envious of you lucky. as you said,our life bacome so occupied with so many things that do not really matter.it is important to have a optimistic attitude.I should learn from you, learn to appreciate little things in life and the love of our friends and familys
@leateagee (3667)
Exactly! Little things mean a lot and life great surprises come in small things. I agree we should have an optimistic attitude. I am happy that you've shared your great thoughts here!
@jaiho2009 (39079)
There are people who really are thoughtful and there are other people who are not showy. Everyone has different ways to showing love and care. Some are too reserved and doesn't show much love either thru action nor by words. but it doesn't mean they don't care. Sometimes people who do less both action and words are the ones who are true sentimental people by heart.
@leateagee (3667)
I agree that we all have different ways to share our love. But people need physical approval or comfort. In my opinion it is always nice to let others feel how grateful you are for having them, though not over acting them like others who show them on the streets or other public places. Thanks you sharing. Have a great day!
Some people express their thoughtfulness to somebody or someone, it gives enlightenment. The sacrifices of taking good care of people is worth, when the thought of cooking for you, a simple gratitude of saying thank you or a letter, can bring happiness.