Relationship

Malaysia
November 21, 2006 9:03pm CST
In my own survey, man are more likely to be insincere/disloyal rather than woman. What do you think??
1 person likes this
6 responses
@siddhinfo (1501)
• India
22 Nov 06
Why you are blamming man only. I have seen and experience that even girls are insincere/disloyal. I am not saying all, but there are girls who makes friends only for time pass.
@pinklilly (3446)
• Australia
22 Nov 06
I would agree but females are just as likely to do the same. men have more trouble with saying No and trying to keep it in there pants....
• United States
22 Nov 06
I agree, I thought that I had found the best man in the world, we had a great marriage, were best friends and he still cheated.
@macubx (11422)
• Philippines
22 Nov 06
yes i think so too..
• China
22 Nov 06
In my own survey, man are more likely to be insincere/disloyal rather than woman. What do you think?? maybe that is the case,but its not man's fault you know,if you are a man you can know why
• United States
22 Nov 06
forget about it. - Lady in a bikini that says forget about it in her butt.
I do believe you got that one right by say 97% or so. The other 3% is for those sleezebags that call themselves women.