Did you ever fell alone or so lonely?

@mr_ilham (1611)
Indonesia
hmmm... i ever feel like that, you?
Yes, many times. I guess it is natural at times. Depends on how your life is going, up or down. I hope you will feel better and get happier. God bless you.
@marciascott (25557)
Yes when I was away from my husband for 10 dys.
@annsweets (2046)
sometimes i do
@ausnikki (4089)
• Brisbane, Australia
I do feel lonely occasionally,it's hard being a single Mum.I have no family here and I miss them terribly sometimes.I do however have some wonderful friends.
@pinklilly (3446)
sometimes i did allot years ago now it's only when i have a lot to deal with then I feel alone with no one to help...
@ZuperBoy (258)
yeah when my gf broke up wed me....
I personally like to be alone more than around people. I don't know what it is but I seem to get tired of almost everyone after just a short while, my husband being the only exception. It takes ALOT for me to feel lonely, and I've noticed that when I do feel like that, it's usually because I haven't seen my family in a while. I just go over to their houses and that feeling disappears! I'm lucky that they're all relatively close to where I live.
@macubx (11433)
yes, but i get used to it...
@ladysun (636)
That's how I spent most of my childhood but haven't been in that emotional place for many many years now
@Poison_Girl (4164)
All the time.
• Pakistan
sometimes only!