How long to let the chicken season.

I am cooking a whole chicken in my machine like Boston market. I can't spell the word. lol. I want the whole bird t taste like seasoning so how long should i let it sit in the fridge.. thanks very much. oh do you do something to keep it moist?
@asliah (11149)
hi, chicken is easy to be decayed especially if we don't put it inside of the refrigerator,that is why we always put it in the ref but if we don't have ref we usually boiled the chicken and put some salt to preserve the chicken.
@mermaidivy (15417)
Usually when I want to roast a chicken, I would marinate the chicken the day before and put it in the refridgerator overnight; that way the chicken can be sit in the seasonings and the flavor will be strong enough for cooking. I would put the whole chicken in a big bowl in a plastic bag to keep it from getting dry so the meat keeps the juice.
@deodavid (4150)
Hi there gifts, Well i for one is no cook but to my knowledge for the seasoning to be well absorbed by the chicken i believe you do marinate it and let stand in the fridge overnight so that the chicken can really suck in all that seasoning goodness, hmmm oh if only i can ask for some of that delicious chicken, enjoy your meal when it's done happy lotting.
@bunnybon7 (30989)
• Holiday, Florida
as far as keeping it moist you have to baste in in butter or some such liquid every 45 mins. or so i think. thats how i do anyway.
@riyauro (6431)
that nice one I do it like that sometimes where I roast the whole chicken and fill the inside with some filling. I usually marinate it overnight to really have it soaked. It works best for me. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
@jaiho2009 (39084)
Like PQ wrote, rub the whole chicken with seasoning according to your taste. Wrapped it or sealed and let stand overnight. Now I am craving for barbeque chicken. Hmnn, Guess I need some marinating too :)
I would use a seasoning rub and then seal it in a gallon or 2 gallon sized ziplock over night. Is it a routissori? That would be so good.