I just love the view of this mountain

@hotsummer (10436)
I have this wonderful picture of the summit of the mountain with two mountain climbers on the summit. The picture is just so wonderful. But I am making surprised on how beautiful it is as a wallpaper on my tablet. Some other beautiful pictures I have on my tablet does not look awesome as a wallpaper as this one. So I would have this as my wallpaper for now till I get tired of it. Only then I would change wallpaper once again.
@Raine38 (9117)
Mountains hold special memories for me. When me and my friends were still single, we climb mountains for fun and each climb bonds us closer to one another because you never know when you run out of water or food or even basic necessities that you have to rely on the kindness and consideration of your fello climbers. It holds beauty deeper than the eyes could see. Like you, I have pictures of the summits as wallpaper on most my gadgets.
@hotsummer (10436)
Indeed its a very reason to get together with your friends. How I wish to have done that myself. Anyway what mountain did you go to.
@Raine38 (9117)
We've been to Mt. Pico de Loro, Anawangin and Mt. Famy. But my favorite is Pico de Loro. We went up in Cavite and came down on a beachside in Batangas. Stayed in an island there with just us there and arranged for a local fisherman to fetch us after 1 day. So cool! That was before SM decided to buy and develop the area. About 2009 if I'm not mistaken.
@hotsummer (10436)
That was nice experience indeed. I could have dream of doing that. Anyway I would just be as happy looking at the pictures. I'm contented with it that way
@freedang (320)
hahaha...i suggest that you should go out and try to climb the mountains .it is much more beautful than the pics.and when you face the nature,you would find its real beauty.
@hotsummer (10436)
Easier said than done. I I have no money and I don't have a group that I can go with.
@silverfox09 (4727)
hotsummer I bet your a natural nature lover , you also said in a another discussion you also love trees . I am like that too , I love the trees, beach and the mountain .
@hotsummer (10436)
Indeed I do love nature as it's so beautiful. I think most people do also. I bet you also love seeing beautiful sceneries
@Micmac (8462)
I have a mountain as a wallpaper on my pc screen and it is looking so WOW! It is surrounded by a beautiful lake and I haven't changed it for another picture because I can't find one more prettier that catches my eyes. I think I'll keep this one for a long while. It makes me think of travelling to see the Alps in Switzerland one day.
@hotsummer (10436)
Yes it's so beautiful indeed that I just feel like I would have this for a long time.