Expectations and Disappointment, we are guys are funny sometimes

@stealthy (8188)
Like most guys I appreciate a good looking, sexy woman. I never watched the old version of Two and a Half Men when it was on in first runs but I sometimes watch reruns just for the great looking women that were on it a lot. One of these was on just the other day. I had seen her on it before but this time it really made me curious about her and I decided to Google her. I'm talking about April Bowlby who played Kandi, Alan's girlfriend and second wife. Well it turns out that when she was on it was in 2003 when she was about 22 or 23, the age that character was supposed to be on the show, and looked so great with the dark hair and fantastic figure. So my expectations where pretty high. Too high, I guess, since I was disappointed by what I found. In many of the pictures I found, she just didn't live up to how she had looked on the show. It wasn't that they were more recent and around her current age of 32, but that in many of them she had blonde hair and she just isn't as pretty as with the dark hair which is probably her natural hair color. So guys the moral is: don't let your expectations get too high because you very likely are setting yourself up for disappointment.
@Micmac (9729)
Haha that's life.. as they say some have it and some don't. Some actresses fade out quickly and lose their sexy appeal. I've seen many actors look handsome and then after a few years they look haggard. Maybe they live a wild lifestyle. I've seen some actresses look better with a changed hair color but then again some don't look becoming.
@stealthy (8188)
April Bowlby - April Bowlby as Kandi on Two and a Half Men around 2003.
Forgot to post a photo when I did the original post. Here is pic of her from when she was on Two and a Half Men; it is not the best quality and does not quite do her justice for how she looked on the show.
@Micmac (9729)
I use to watch Two and a Half Men but didn't keep up with it. I'm not familiar with the actress Kandi. hmmmm - I'd say she looks a bit peeky on that bikini photo.
@stealthy (8188)
The actresses name is April Bowlby; she played Alan's girlfriend and second wife named Kandi. He character was rather ditzy but very sexy. Something else I was surprised to learn when I looked her up is that she is 5' 10" tall; she always looked more petite to me on the show.
@HomeBase (1054)
Speechless.