Preview Getafe vs Madrid in second week of La Liga 2012/2013 season

@adhyz82 (36289)
Indonesia
this week, Real Madrid comes to getafe stadium... Real Madrid of course want to win..Last week, they only get 1 point in their home.. with status, winner last season, Madrid start is nod good for their fans.. getafe of course realize that Madrid comes with peak performance and try to reply their lost from barcelona in the mid week in first leg of spanish super cup... Getafe is not fear with madrid performance.. I just believe nothing is impossible in football...Getafe should plays with their style and try to surprised Iker Casillas.. in my opinion, Real Madrid is hardly beating Getafe..and maybe Getafe can steal point from Madrid and push the game ended with draw.. What about you?? do you believe the lost from Barcelona make Madrid player plays with 1000 percent of their performance??
@rappeter13 (5298)
The game ended with a major surprise, Getafe has beaten Real with 2-1. Real played very poorly and Getafe has deserved to win. I think nobody expected this result and this dropped points can prove to be very important at the end of the season. If they don't recover soon, they will distance themselves from Barcelona a lot and it will be very hard to catch them.
@adhyz82 (36289)
yes, congratulations for Getafe..they deserved to win.. what`s happen with the scheme of Mourinho, the only one??
You are happy whenever Real is defeated, right? I am too, and since Mourinho and Ronaldo arrived there, I hate them even more. But I try to focus more on my team's performance, because I had a very hard ending of the last season, and I try not to think too much on the rivals' results.
@ram_cv (16516)
I think Getafe would face the wrath of Real for losing to Barca as well as the draw in the first match. I think Real might just probably destroy the Getafe in the match. But of course football is a game of 11 against 11, so Getafe can really fight to make it difficult for Real Madrid. But somehow I have a feeling that Real will make a lesson out of Getafe to send a strong message to the other La Liga clubs. Cheers! Ram
@adhyz82 (36289)
getafe must play patient.. they must understand that Mourinho will instruct his player for scoring fast.. So getafe should defend and try to keep ball longer with them...
@ram_cv (16516)
Getafe beat Real Madrid 2-1 to cause a major upset. Now Real Madrid are under real pressure. The season is only two matches old and they are already 5 points behind their arch rivals. Cheers! Ram
@elkanwa (625)
I think getafe is one of most dangerous team, especially for madrid. i still remember how they can beat the goliath several time few years a go. But not today i am sure madrid will win at this game 3-0 for madrid.
@adhyz82 (36289)
i do hope Getafe can gives surprise for Madrid.. nothing is impossible in football
Yes, Getafe had a chance to steal the points from Real Madrid to see the performance of Getafe, who is always good and the performance of the real Madrid who have not been flashy this season, Getafe is not impossible to get the points facing real Madrid. Maybe this time | Real Madrid have not been able to show a good performance because they mengalawmi caused problems at the back, and it's an opportunity for their opponents.