I could not read the responses to my discussion at this moment.

@pahak627 (4198)
When I opened mylot a few minutes ago, I happened to see that there are responses to my latest discussion that need to be commented. However, when I opened the discussion, only one responses came out. I already commented this response. It appears that this is due to my slow internet connection. Yes, my internet now is becoming slower. Wish that tomorrow, I will be able to read the responses which I have not read yet.
@julyteen (13258)
• Davao, Philippines
It's really annoying if your connection become slow. It seems you want to shout out loud with your internet provider. Just like now, I experience slow connection but I understand because we experience heavy rain yesterday. Maybe their signal affected with the weather condition. Hope it will be back to normal late today.
@pahak627 (4198)
yes julyteen it's annoying. Am glad to read your responses now as well as your discussions. Wish I could always see your discussions and responses these days. I guess you're on vacation right now.
@julyteen (13258)
• Davao, Philippines
Hope I can follow always your post from now on. Well, I am stay at home father at the moment, take care my wife while preggy but life in the house is so boring, need to skip and come to our shop which I supervise our staff. I am waiting my working visa for Qatar.
@roshigo58 (4871)
• Pune, India
Hi, When we start working online and the internet connection is very slow it is very irritating feeling. Now we have broadband connection of Bsnl. I don't have much problems with this connection. Only in rainy season there are some problems as there is heavy rain in our area.
@pahak627 (4198)
Yes that is true, it's really irritating. Now with the new cellular tower which has just been operated in our village, I can apply for another internet connection that will suit to my needs here.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Pahak, i ever experienced this type of problem before. If you ever came across this type problem again, try to open this site using another browser. Sometimes, it is the browser that is having the problem. If you had tried using many types of browsers and still having this same problem, then it is your internet connection problem. Then, you have no other choice but to visit this site a few hours later, when your connection speed have improve.
@pahak627 (4198)
I only use firefox. I'll try your advice too whenever I again encounter this problem.
@riyauro (6430)
Well yes it must be due to the slow internet because I have been suffering that also. but now my net has become normal and all is fine. I hope your net becomes fast because slow internet wastes a lot of time. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
@pahak627 (4198)
After I post this discussion, I went back to the discussion that I was referring to. There all the responses came out already. I have made comments to all the responses. But still my connection is slow but not as slow as earlier.