SPICE IT UP

@vstone (69)
what are ways you can spice up a relationship, how to bring back those exciting feelings?
@asa010 (1129)
TRY TRY UNTIL U SUCCED....
Go out on the town for a night. don't stick to the same old schedule,break out the door. Go to a movie in the day time,go to subway get an sandwich and sit at a park. Go to a nursing home and just visit the residents. go to a hospital and look at the new babies just born. There are so many things to bring life back in. If you have kids get down on the floor and just play with them. get some old rags on and paint up a large poster board. etc..
I do things like rent a hotel room in town with a spa. Then i come home and leave my hubby a note and leave him a room key and tell him to met his sexy secret admirer at a certain time. Then I set up the hotel room with flower petals and candles etc.. When he comes in the room I am on the bed with some new sexy lingerie. And you can guess what goes on from there. I have only done that twice. But it is so much fun