Affliate in Liberty Reserve

Liberty Reserve - This is a liberty reserve payment picture.
As far i have seen in online every money site has referral option. But i can not find referral option in Liberty Reserve. I want to be sure that whether there is referral option or not. Please clarify me.
@monouu (2612)
It got referral link but I don't know is the referral system still working or not. The link is simple, just add your own account number (include the 1st letter) https://www.libertyreserve.com/?ref=account_number However I remember you must have at least $10 in your account to receive referral bonus but again it may have changed now. You may like to contact LR for more info.
Thank you for your better suggestion. i will check the LR.
@camalich (1118)
• Spain
Yep... I remember something about having a minimum balance in your account to get access to the referral link.
@adexlo (76)
• Nigeria
They have refferal program but if they hadn't stop it. I forgot the url but it ends with acct no. take your time to surf every link in the website. Happy posting!
thanks for positive answer.
@adexlo (76)
• Nigeria
you are welcome.