stupid me

Romania
from every trip that I go to in the summer I like to buy a bracelet. this summer I went to greece and I bought this beautiful bracelet with small pink stones.I was so happy when I put it to my hand. but later I realised that the closing system was a little bit damaged but I never tought it would open...and so it did.and I lost my bracelet on the street. I'm so sad right now. it's not about the money that I spent on it, it's the fact that it was really dear to me
@vanessa11 (296)
I can feel you, same thing I felt when I misplaced my precious ring that my mother bought for me. I treasured that ring the moment my mom gave it to me, and I felt so stupid misplacing a precious ring =(
and you didn't find it? it feels so bad when loosing something
Unfortunately not, I was on the comfort room the last time I remember and then when I came back to check, it was not there. So I guess someone took it =( I was expecting them to return it to lost and found somehow.
sadly looks like people don't do that these days. I went to a store where I entered and I tought maybe I had lost my bracelet there and I asked the women working there if she had found it. but even if she found it there was little the probability that she would return it
@stealthy (8188)
You may be surprised but guys can have a similar experience in some ways. I had a gold chain that I wore on my right wrist that had a special meaning to me because of an old girlfriend. It stretched over the years that I wore it and so it was to the point that I had removed the clasp and just had the clasp link left to hold the rest of the chain links that were soldered together closed. I lost the chain 20 years ago after having worn it for 20 years. I think that when on a trip to a rugged rocky historical site in my state in the U. S. when doing something with my camera to take a photo that I dragged my wrist across something and probably separated that one un-soldered link. I didn't even notice at the time but only after I got home. I actually drove back the close to a hundred miles to look for it and to inquire if it had been turned in at the park office there but with no luck.
I did the same but obviously loosing it on the street there were small chances for me to find it. and what I hate most is the fact that before leaving home I tought about taking the bracelet off but I said what the he** if I didn't lose it untill now that maybe I won't do it today either. it was like I had a feeling about it. I'm so sad right now