share the warmest moment in your family

China
there always have some warmest moments in one's memory , it can be very simple thing , perhaps you have been touched for no reasons . so, can you share the scene which let you feel warm ?
@blinjk (613)
There are lots of things that I can share but the warmest moment of my life was when we always cook food on Sundays and we eat lunch and dinner at our garden with my whole family. I really miss those days and we always pray together everyday. It is nice to have a complete family. It makes you feel so secured and happy.
I realy agree. I believe that no one can deny that the time when having dinner with our family is a cozy moment in our memory . but with times go on , we grow up, and have become busy , the opportunity to eating with the whole family become less and less , we should creat more opportunities to stay with our family and enjoy our daily life.
I have so many of them it makes me want to cry thinking of them. when my daughter she was so sweet and loving to me. and one day she ran up to and gave me a big hug and a kiss. she was so cute when she was little too.
wow, that is nice. i can imagine how surprising and happy you are when your daughter ran up ,hug and kissed you . she is so lovely , and you are lucky to have a daughter like that .