Ever had a situation like this?

Have you ever had a situation where a guy wouldn't leave you alone? It seems to be a problem that I frequently encounter, and it gets rather annoying over time. Even though I try to ignore these guys the majority of the time, and even though I've already expressed that I'm not interested in them, they still persist. It's really obnoxious. It's gotten to the point with a couple of them where I've had to be rude. I'm really tired of attracting guys that I'm not interested in, and I wish some of them would quit trying when there's no mystery about what my true feelings are. I wanted to hear about your experiences. I'm sure that I can't be alone in this struggle. I just hope that one day things will change and I will no longer have to contend with this.
I do have one person that is like this. He will not stop trying to get me to leave my husband for him. No matter how many times I tell him it's not going to happen he does not get the hint ever! It is super annoying, I totally understand. What he doesn't realize is if my husband sees or hears him one day he will be very sorry!! I have also told this guy over and over that it is not going to happen. I wish he would just get over it and leave me alone. I have never had anyone as persistent as this guy before...
Wow! That's especially pathetic, given the fact that he knows that you are married. Do you work with this guy? I suppose it's a classic case of people wanting what they are unable to have.
I did have a guy who is actually a friend, an old classmate, who keeps bugging me, joking around about things that I really don't care about. You see my dilemma here is that he used to be a really good friend up to a point when he started to become annoying. You know what? With these kind of guys, sometimes, you just need to give them a push and make them know that you're really not interested. It took a lot of my will power not to talk to him for a few days or weeks or so, until he finally got it that he annoys me. Try to talk to him or give him a reality check of some sort.