Funny Feelings about Childhood Crush

Do you still remember the giddy feeling you used to have when you see your childhood crush? We've all been through the sweet feeling of being young and in love or rather infatuated, admmit or not. It was funny how I used to feel like my heart would swell up and burst out of my chest whenever he was around. I remember back in highschool when I spoke with my crush,I took all the courage I could gather to spit the words out of my mouth. It was so embarrassing! My friends told me that I stuttered :) He had such a big head at that time because he knew I had a crush on him. I saw him few days ago and I laughed and asked myself why I had such a big crush on this guy who's now a little thin on top with bulging tummy.
@Melody968 (124)
Hello! It is interesting to read your description for the feeling you experienced for your childhood crush. I understand the feeling falling in love to somebody else. But my childhood crush got married 10 years ago and he is my husband in fact. He he! It is also very funny to call back the experience of our meeting before .
Oh wow! What a romantic love story! I think that's what most young girls dream of, marrying their childhood love. So, how did you meet your husband? Do you live in the same neighborhood or were you classmates before?
@fatlex06 (895)
Oh my. I can really relate on this. I had a crush with my elementary classmate before. I find him very attractive and cute when we were young, but then when I saw him last year, he was like???? Indescribable, he even got two babies. He wasn't that handsome after all. Everytime I see him before my eyes shaped like a heart, but last year when I saw him I almost had goosebumps realizing what's my taste when I was young. :)
hahaha fatlex! You're so funny. You know, I also asked that same question to myself haha.
@jenny1015 (13394)
I had a crush in school who was 2 years ahead of me. I do not know what is so special about him coz we were never introduced. I think there came a point that I felt in love already. Then one time, I was looking for him, like I always did. He was not in school. Days came and still he didn't come. Then finally I learned that he met an accident and he has been in the hospital recovering after a leg surgery. I was crushed! I convinced my friends to go with me in finding which hospital he was in. When I knew where he was, I didn't have the guts to come up to him. So I just decided to go home. He missed the last three months of that school year. And I missed he so much. Come the following school year, I wasn't expecting him to be enrolled coz I heard from his brother that he might not be coming back to our school. But he was there! I was so happy! But still, I was looking him from afar. Then my birthday came. My friends told me that they have a gift for me aside from the big birthday card that they all signed. They had my eyes blindfolded. Then I felt a hand. When I took the blindfold off, it was my crush! Oh my, I melted alright! It was the happiest birthday I had that time. It became a start of a good friendship that lead to, well, falling in love.
@musicman6 (2368)
Oh, yes, I still remember my childhood 'crushes', every once in a while, and I still have deep feelings for those memories ! I kick myself for not taking another step, and getting involved in their lives, I regret it deeply!