Pictures of my daughter.

My mother gave me two 5x7 pictures in the frames of my daughter during her school days and one when she took her first christmas picture. I can't for the life of me figure out what happened to my pictures. I know my daughter be cutting up some and putting them on paper and hanging them everywhere. well it was really nice tonight to come home and see her sitting on my coffee table. that was nice of her. Do you have pictures on your coffee table?
@asliah (11153)
hi, actually we dont have that coffee table in the house because we usually drink coffee in sofa or in the dinning kitchen,and we also have pictures but all of that are family pictures near at the figurines displays in the house.
Hi friend, good to hear that your mother gave you the pictures of your daughter. I am sure your daughter will like it a lot, as you mentioned she will cute it and hang it every where, that's good. I too have some of my pictures and my kids photos in my living room
@lelin1123 (15647)
• Puerto Rico
No I don't because I have a large ottoman as my coffee table. I do have pictures in the hallway of my kids and my grandkids. In fact I have to get a picture enlarged of my last grandchild who is now 8 months old to add to the hallway. I do have on my dressing table in the bedroom pictures of my grandkids too!
@bjc66bjc (6746)
Well I don't hsve a coffee table but I do have pictures of my family displayed in my livingroom..I love pictures and I love my family... I remember one apartment I use to live in, I had an entire wall of pictures...it was nice....
My kids took over our coffee table - ha ha. We never had photos on our tables - we have always put photos on the walls or on top of our entertainment center (which we don't have one anyone). Hopefully soon we'll be able to put stuff up . . . bare walls right now! It must have been so cute to see your daughter in a photo so young!
I dont have any pictures on my coffee table. I have a table this is a little taller and it is where I keep all my pictures I also have a bunch that are hanging on my walls. Plus I have other ones that are in my scrap book. Well my whole family has their own scrap book so we have tons of pictures in each of those as well. For the most part though my pictures are on that tall table. I cant remember what the name of the table is but people keep them by the door and put their keys and things from their pockets on them generally.