mylot

@nupur123 (392)
Hyderabad, India
I easily tskecpart in about 20 - 30 discussions but did not get Paid according to it . I really don't understand what is the problem. As yesterday I completes 10 post but I only got .6 cent from them but in actual according to their pay method we should receive 20 cent (10*2) . Could u plz tell meet what is the later.
@sajeevking (5024)
• Mumbai, India
2cent per post from where did read that. mylot pays for overall quality of our post.
@nupur123 (392)
• Hyderabad, India
I always list quality list. If u have doubt u can go throw the discussions in which I have take part.
• Mumbai, India
Yup you are good in quality part The one thing which i guess you are missing is taking part in your own topics the rule of mylot is IType I Earn You Type You Earn So we should always comment back to those who replied to us. I helps in many ways learning, earning, making friends, helping each other ...etc (this goes same for topics not started by you)
@owlwings (37683)
• Cambridge, England
Who ever told you that you earn "two cents per post" is talking complete and utter rubbish! MyLot DO NOT pay 'per post' and nor do they have any set payment per post. PLEASE read what is written in the FAQs here: http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq6.aspx#15 before you go jumping to any more silly conclusions or believing the rubbish that some other people are inclined to tell you! MyLot calculates earnings from midnight to midnight according to the clock at the bottom and updates them sometime between 8am and 11am the following day by that clock.
I think sir new person join the mylot but not read the rules properly or they put some thoughts by their mind no read anywhere. They imagine the payment system according to their own mind. I read everytime mylot paid on quality not quantity. I respond on 300 discussions in a day but not good then not more earning but on less in quality manner then good earning.
@owlwings (37683)
• Cambridge, England
Interesting that the person starting this discussion hasn't been back to comment on this response, yet she logged in only an hour ago and has left a comment here: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2702604.aspx?p=1#2_23958881 four hours ago which indicates that she must have read it. People seem not to understand that MyLot is about DISCUSSIONS and not about 'questions and answers' or being paid for individual posts. There is little point in starting a discussion unless you are going to come back and take part in it! It is the quality of your participation as a whole, not the length or 'usefulness' (or whatever) of any individual post, which matters!