Slow Down!!!!

O.M.G!! It is that time again and the School zones are back!As I was driving somewhere this morning this lady was driving like crazy too fast!! And she almost hit me in the back and as you know I was talking loudly to her if you know what I mean? L.O.L. But hey I said I don't play you you know what! You hit me in the back You pay!! This was mind you close to getting in the School zone not even a minute or even a half a minute away! Urg!!! Where are the Police when things like this happen? Do drivers like this annoy you too?
@911Ricki (13602)
Here the speed llimits dont change when schools not in. Here a lot of times the fines double in school zones and cops monitor it a lot especially at the end of the month to reach their quota. I know ehre I have to drive through a school zone to go to work. The people are crazy walking and j walk all the time.
It seems here they are never around when someone serioulsy needs a ticket!
@911Ricki (13602)
I would call and report. The more complaints the get , the more likely they will go to that spot. If noone complains then they wont supervise that spot. For example here we live right off a highway, its built up, and the speed limits 60km an hour. Most of the big trucks and people drive 80km to 90 km an hour. You can hear them fly by so a few of us kept calling and complaining, now a couple times a week the police are out there.
@dainy1313 (2354)
• Leon, Mexico
Of course, as I see, where at my country and everwhere are the same rules. The one who hits, the one who pays. I hit a lady on february, she stopped exactly when the yellow light turned on. I payed her. Good luck, blessings!....
Sorry to hear that, I know that lady today behind me needed to slow down for sure.
@dainy1313 (2354)
• Leon, Mexico
That`s for sure! I try to drive slower now. The accident made me think about. When I had babies and small kids I used to be very carefull, I never had any car accident in the last 13 years. But kids are almost teens now, I began to drive alone to certain places, and it seems that we all were in the daily races when we take the car, just like goofy cartoon. I have to put my feet out of those daily races. Blessings!
@alberello (4755)
Well, the rules of the road that provides driving more prudent with the speed limit, this even more when you enter an area where there is a school and then some student may suddenly cross the road! Of course, this person should withdraw his driving license! However if you you buffered your vehicle, it must pay you, by all means she should also have a car insurance (at least in my country, Italy, is mandatory). it is true, the biggest dangers on the roads are often caused by carelessness of the drivers or non-compliance with the rules of the road.
It is mandatory to have Insurance here in the U.S.A. too and I agree that lady should stay of the roads for sure!