This air conditioner blows hot air.

what should I do about this situation. I got a new a.c from the agency who deals with disabled people who have needs for air. I got it on friday and it blows hot air. I can't put this thing on because even the fan is hot. I don't know what to do other than look for the lady who sent off my paper work to let her call them for me. I would like to call them myself though. so,I am thinking I should find out where she lives in the building and ask for the number.
@asliah (11149)
hi, air conditioner supposed to blow cold air,maybe your unit is defective that is why it blowing hot air instead of cold,and when you use that you such been cook or grilled inside of the room because of the hot air come from air-conditioner.
@winterose (39918)
yes call the people who gave you the air conditioner to find out why it is doing that.
hmm well that is really weird that a brand new air conditioner wouldnt work properly. I would not use it until someone looks at it and fixes it. You dont want it to start a fire or anything if there is something wrong with it. It sounds like its just blowing in the hot air from outside and not using the cooling.
@sedel1027 (17855)
I hope you got your a/c fixed. We have a/c but since our house is not insulated we have decided to just not run the a/c when it is hot.
@911Ricki (13602)
I would contact the lady and ask her what you should do. Ive never had ac so I dont know how they work.