What am I going to tell the super now...

Please excuse the long post. I really need help with this lie I need to tell. LOL I was with my daughter the other day and I helped her carry her clothing tomy house. I also found that they had mice turds in them. I sorted them out right by the front door and took them down to wash. then I came home an went to sweep my floor and I had forgot about the clothes. I found mice droppings under the microwave cart. right where I sorted the clothes. but,I did not remember her clothing. I went down to the supers wall where you write anything wrong in the building. I wrote that I found mice droppings in my unit. now,I came home an remembered the clothing that I sorted out. it came from there. so now I am sure danny will be up here as soon as he reads that notice. I can't tell him what really happened. and I can't imagine what I could tell him. When I moved in I asked if there was a rodent problem and was told no one has reported anything in two years. everyone i asked said they have no mice. I am sweeping and mopping just about every day and I never saw anything. so I am sure it was her clothes. please tell me what you would say to danny. Thanks
@carmelanirel (20979)
I don't get it, why would you lie? Just tell him that yes you found mouse droppings, but they came in on some clothes you brought in.
so you don't feel this would be embarrassing to me. If not then I am sure going to just tell this to him. I thought it would look terrible like I brought in mice. lol. thanks I feel a lot better now.
Oh sure it would be embarrassing, not that you brought in the droppings, because I am sure if I wasn't careful when I go to garage sales, I could bring in lots of unwelcome extras..Just be thankful it wasn't bedbugs, now that should be mentioned because those things need immediate removal. But for something like droppings to come in on an outside item is nothing to be embarrassed about, just the fact that I had forgotten and freaked out that I might have a mouse..lol
Oh lord I had bed bugs before so I feel you completely. Thanks so very much. I am going to just tell danny the truth.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Tell him the truth as to what happened like you just told us. In fact if he lives on the grounds look for him before he looks for you and tell him never mind. I made a mistake it wasn't mice dropping from here. The truth is better then lying about it. If you have to explain about your daughters clothes do so but you may not have to go all into it either. He will just be happy that there is no real problem with mice. Good luck!
@nelly5 (1425)
HONESTY is the best policy. I would simply say, I just remembered I brought some clothes into the house from my daughters house and was sorting through them and that is where the mouse droppings came from. Wouldn't you feel bad if you didn't tell him the truth and he spent money on sending bug/rodent control people when you know that is not what is needed. (:
This is what I sadi to my man. I told him and my mother how could i allow this man to come treat my home for something not here. That woudl not sit right with me.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I think you are best by telling the truth..I don't see how it could have excaped your head from when you seperated your daughters clothes...but it happened already so now just go back to him and explain your case to him,,,I am sure he will understand it...Just hope he has not written up a work order and the office see it.... But if you hear it again don't be surprised because you know how he likes to run his mouth,,,,
I never even thought about that and that would just about ruin it for him. I would get someone to whoop his azz. he better not even try me like that after I just moved in this building.
I would just fess up and tell him the truth, but tell him the truth. I know it's embarassing, but you're the one still allowing your daughter to take advantage of you, by using your fascilities, and bringing mouse turds into your building. Had you been tougher on her in the first place, you would not be in this situation now.
I don't understand how you didn't connect the dots to your daughter's clothes when you saw the mice reeds in her clothes. I can't imagine reporting there's a rodent problem and forgetting her clothes. I don't recommend lying. Just say you were mistaken that the mice droppings must have come from clothes.
• Marion, Kansas
Just tell him that someone came in and gave you some stuff and that now that you think about it, there could have been mice turds in the stuff and so you have cleaned your apartment back up, and you are not finding anything else. It is pretty well true. Someone, your daughter, gave you a bag of clothes. There were mice droppings in them. You cleaned the clothes up and the droppings.
Well if you really cant bear to just tell him the truth you could tell him that you were wrong that you thought it was mouse droppings until your daughter said that she had spilled some chocolate sprinkles and must have missed a few when she was sweeping them all up.
Hey shaggin - oops, I just said the same thing below . . . great minds think alike - ha ha ha!
I am going to tell the truth and he will sure understand. sprinkles lol thats funny..
@natliegleb (5186)
just tell him what really happened and how mice went into it and the rodent problems attack ,i am sure he would understand,danny is a nice guy so there is no worries ,if you feel tensed,just take him out and blurt this when he is in good shape and mood
@trisha27 (3505)
I think it just be better to tell him the truth, then just lie about it because then he could trust you. If you were to lie to him, then he were to find out then he would probably not trust you any more. But I don't think you should be embarrassed about it as well. Just let him know what you were doing and go from there.
Well from other posts you seem to have a good relationship with the supervisor of the building. I would just plain out and simple say that you saw mice droppings and would like your place sprayed just in case of one being close by or in your place. I know its easier said than done of course but it cant be that hard to just say hey i saw some mice droppings please come and spray.