How do feel when your discussion is not responded at all?

hey guys! Many a times i have seen my discussion going unnoticed and with no responses around, i get disappointed and feel like not leaving any discussions here on Mylot, but still the eagerness of knowing people's opinions always keep me inspired to post discussions like the one i did now. What are your thoughts regarding this?
@berting600 (3461)
You are not the only one who have that experience of no one ever take a part of your discussion.That is just part of our being too many in here,and there are much more topics that are more relevant than your discussion made,that is why they just ignore your topic,yet in the coming days others like to noticed your post because it was also interesting in their taste that day.Controversial topics are just like pancakes in the market that many likes to be part of it.I could make you inspired to make a very good kind next time you enter the page.I wish you have a great day.
Hey thanks a ton for such inspiring words. Yes very well said. We need to put up some spicy discussions that would be enough to grab the attention of the Mylotters at the first go. We should be bothered about the discussions going unnoticed rather we should concentrate on the discussions that we are going to post in the future such that it would invite active participation from the people. What say?
I have made a lot of discussions before I think are relevant enough to open some opinions,yet I am so puzzled why most do not like my topic,so I just noticed some others like my topic.I just observed that even my former topics are beginning to pick up.
Hey thanks again for your response. yes it is quite weird when you see the best topics that are posted by you are not commented or responded well but we can not help either. It depends on a user mindset. Yes even some of my old discussions are being slowly responded. What say?
@annavi23 (6302)
I would feel sad of course. but i am still lucky cause i have no discussion that has no response at all. but i can say, not all discussions of mine are that interesting. and not all have so many respondents as well. but still, i like those people who keep on responding and commenting on most of my opics even if the topic is old thy still do respond or comment. that makes the conversation back to life and what's important is that we do learn and have fun from each other's company. just like others have stated here, don't worry too much if you have no respondents. maybe people just have oher topics busy participating to. and the thought of responding to your topics may have forgotten because of other topics lined up.. it's better to start interesting topics which attract others. that' s my problem at times, i find it hard to think of interesting ones, so i tend to respond more often than start my own topics.
hey thanks a ton for such a lovely response. yes i get disappointed when i find no responses for my discussions. May be they are not interesting or people are giving it a miss in the wake of so many discussions posted every minute. Yes had they responded, then it would have been a hell lot of fun exchanging ideas and views with each other and this is what Mylot is all about. What say?
@annavi23 (6302)
you know, when i was newbie here, i got to ask the same question, though i think i never started a topic like this. it's good to know some people here have said that don't worry if you don't get a lot of responses or no responses at all. time will come people will get to your profile and check out those topics you got and soon they'll be responded. and if so, be happy with the responses you got. learn to appreciate who responded and commented back. for it maybe a good time to gain friends. and by doing back and forth communications(which i can see with you and berting here), you learn to exchange ideas and learn from one another. isn't that great? Even though you only have few responders, you still manage to be friends with them and hopefully someday, share most of the topicsa together. the more fun your topic has, the more responders come and visit or just comment in a long posted back and forth conversations... Enjoy! ^_^
Hey thanks again for such an inspiring response. Yes you are absolutely right. Even though our posts invites less or no responses, it is always fun to exchange ideas even with those less number of people who eventually turn out to be our friends. It is by this that we make contact and then our discussions would grow with time. What say?
the first time I have zero response in my discussion, I'm bit of sad. but then I become usual because it might happen to anyone and I'm not the only one. from my experience I learn to make a discussion that more familiar to everyone, usually related to general topic, so the opportunity to get responses is bigger. but sometimes I do make a discussion because I need some information from mylotter and I make it, now without afraid of getting zero response
Hey thanks a ton for your response. Well u are right. Initially we are all having zero responses but slowly and gradually we understand the reason behind this. We need to post qualitative and interesting posts that would attract all the mylotters and such that they are forced to leave their comments. What say?
so, don't give up and just enjoy. we are having fun here
Hey thanks for the encouragement. Yes of course, i will always keep up that spirit of posting discussions. yeah we all are having fun by exchanging our thoughts with each other and this is for me a great thing. Is not it?
@aejey322 (1006)
Ever since I joined mylot, I'm just well maybe lucky enough that I do get responses from the discussions that I started. But if ever I get none, it will not be an issue for me. People do choose topics that they feel they want to respond. Honestly, I also do. I do not respond to topics that I cannot relate or have no any idea what to say. :)
Hey thanks a ton for your response. Oh its great to hear that most of your discussions have been responded well by the mylotters. U are absolutely correct. People would like to go for those discussions only which they feel that they are most comfortable and compatible with. Even i do the same thing, there are some topics that i have never heard before so i give it a miss. We should make an effort to post apt topics such that all can participate actively. What say?
@lampar (7597)
I can understand your feeling of disappointment, i believe everyone will think the same like you when their discussion receive no response. Having say that, you also shouldn't let it to discourage your passion for discussion and want to know other people's opinion, just keep on trying and posting with a clearer or easy topic, so that members will find it a lot easier to respond. May be one or two of your past discussion is too difficult to respond, or hard to understand, it happen to everyone here.
Hey thanks a ton for your inspirational words. Well yeah every one has to go through that phase one day on Mylot but things do change subsequently with time when things become crystal clear about people's taste and their preferences about the topics being posted. I loved the way u said that we should not be disappointed if we do not get good responses and that spirit of posting should not be affected with those thoughts. What say?
Well, i have two or more discussions that got 0 responses since i started here at Mylot a year ago. Until now they are still unresponded. But that didn't bother me to make more discussions that gets lots of responses. Just keep on starting discussions. People have individual preferences.
hey thanks a ton for your response. Very well said, we should not be perturbed about the unresponded discussions. It all depends on individual tastes and preferences. We just need to keep on participating more on Mylot and stay active in a bid to learn and earn at the same time. What say?