Error in judgement

A friend was standing outside smoking a ciggarete when a mcdonalds employee said no begging for money. You cannot say anything to someone who is standing there not asking anyone for money. Say that to someone who is really doing that! My friend is going to file a complaint! All the people who do that and no one ever says anything! Say that to someone minding their own business! Only one person in the wrong and she NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE!
@natliegleb (5184)
that person is absolutely wrong here and no one can judge perfectly all time ,complain her soon
@Fulltank (2896)
Fast-food employees where trained to be courteous to its customers at all times. I think the employee made a grave mistake by saying that to your friend. I just hope that your friend have talk to the Supervisor so that these kind of behavior would be stop. I'm sure there will other who will be subjected to this kind of treatment by that employee of not brought into attention.
The employee who called your friend's attention was rude. He might have mistaken her/him for a beggar and that was really rude. Besides if the employee didn't caught your friend asking for money from their patrons, he don't have the right to say anything. I think it is right that your friend will call the attention of the manager of the said establishment so that appropriate action will be taken.
What causes that McDonalds employees consider him as a beggar? whether because of looks? if indeed it was very disturbing and embarrassing laporakan alone, so it's not just any employee to speak, let alone if the wrong address. Your friend ought to get an apology from the employee that, as it is an abuse...
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I thought these people working in fastfood were trained enough to be courteous. I would also do the same thing if I was on your friend's situation.
@Raine38 (9195)
I would have replied sarcastically, "oh I'm sorry, I was just trying my hand in begging, thought it would look good in my resume as I am vying for a managerial position in another department you see I'm getting bored being an accountant and getting paid way higher than a McDonald's judgmental crew. Anyway, thanks for enlightening me, now if you can just point me into your manager's office then I'd appreciate it so much. I think he has to know how you guys treat people who are minding their own biz outside your store." Of course I will make sure that a complaint will be filed.
@namiya (1599)
and I thought fast food employees' training on courtesy to customers are above ordinary, this guy may have skipped that training class. the management ought to do something about this.
Hi friend, smoking is not good for us, we must avoid smoking in the public places, this kind of smokers will give troubles to the environment as well as the persons whoever surrounding them. Surely they must avoid this kind of habit
@jaiho2009 (39001)
What? I will surely file a complaint too. How can anyone just say such a word to someone who is just standing outside the premises? Aren't they trained to respect everyone. Granting they do not allow beggars inside their premises, but outside their building it's not their business anymore as long as the person is not blocking their entrance or creating any trouble.
hi desertrose oh thats awful and just standing there smoking?'I am glad your friend filed a complaint as she had no right to say that to him at all,She does deserve to be fired for talking to him like that'making a silly assumption with no p roof at all. st upid woman,.
she should live where I live and try that.she would get punchedright in her mouthand she owuld have reason to complain after that. some people don't know when to just leave people alone. Working at mac donald and she feels like she is in the big house telling people to stop begging. she will be begging soon with that small pay check. shame on her.