Cold

@Tina30219 (31324)
Onaway, Michigan
Last night I started coming down with a cold and today I feel worse than I did last night. I have the sniffles and no matter how much I blow my nose I can't stop sniffing. And top of that I have watery eyes and a scratchy throat.
@deazil (4556)
Here is a link with very good natural remedies. I think you can find something here to help. www.earthclinic.com/CURES/colds.html You can check out their ailments section for allergies as well. Hope you fell better soon.
@Tina30219 (31324)
• Onaway, Michigan
Thanks I will definitely look into these. I am always looking for some good natural good remedies.
@deazil (4556)
I very seldom get sick but a few months ago my head was starting to get stuffy. I have a fear of illness (I'm 64 and know that when you're older illnesses can really do you in) so I went to this site. I found a remedy that I thought was pretty crazy. It said put 3-4 drops of hydrogen peroxide in each ear. I know HP is good for many things but...in your ear???? I tried it anyway, only 3 drops in one ear because I was very skeptical. In less than a minute my head was cleared. I couldn't believe it. If I didn't do it myself and somebody told me this I wouldn't believe them. I did tell a friend and he tried it and it worked the same. He was amazed. The whole site is very good. Thanks for the comment!
@Tina30219 (31324)
• Onaway, Michigan
I am the same way I hardly ever get sick this is the first time in years I have ever been sick.I would have been skeptical about doing this also you never know what could happen but glad it helped.
• Marion, Kansas
Is it a cold, or could it be allergies? Did you have a big weather change with the hurricane blowing around? Maybe lots of dust. I know that in either case, horseradish and fresh pineapple will help with the symptoms.
@Tina30219 (31324)
• Onaway, Michigan
Could be a mixture of both because the weather has changed the last couple of days. My daughter has the same thing I know I got it from her. So if it is allergies last I knew you could not catch that.
• Marion, Kansas
Nope, you cannot catch allergies, but you can be allergic to the same things. Either way, feel better soon. The only way I ever know for sure if it is a cold is if I run a fever. You do not with allergies.
@Pegasus72 (1901)
sounds like allergies. I know Samantha's voice sounds rough. Feel better soon.
@Tina30219 (31324)
• Onaway, Michigan
I hope that is all it is.