The time is almost here.....

@trisha27 (3505)
For those of you who play the game sims 3 know what I am talking about. I am very excited in a matter of hours the game Sims 3 Supernatural will be available and you better believe that I will be there tomorrow probably bright and early to get the game. I am so excited to purchase it and download it into my computer and start playing. What about all the rest of you Sims 3 players out there, will you be purchasing the game tomorrow as well and are you as excited as I am. Then in a matter of a few months it will be Sims 3 Seasons. I am excited for that too really glad that they finally came up with it already.
I only bought the base Sims 3 game a week ago, but I'm completely addicted. The first Sims game I got was Sims Medieval, because I was intrigued by the whole idea of meshing role-playing with the sandbox game style Sims is famous for. I'm not much of a gamer, but the games I do love are role-playing and sandbox games. I got the Sims 3 because I liked Sims Medieval and was wondering what the original game was like. I love it even more. I don't have any expansions yet of course and I'm not sure I want to be spending $20-$30 dollars a bunch of packs, but from what I've seen of the Supernatural Expansion I'm pretty sure I'd love it a whole lot. I'm a bit of a fantasy nutcase (hence the buying Sims Medieval first) and I'd love to be able to create fairies in my game. Not so much into vampires or werewolves, but I think it could be fun. Seasons sounds like a great expansion too! I'd love to have seasons in my game. Weather would be nice too, but I don't see any plans for an expansion with weather patterns. If I do decide to get some expansions, Supernatural's probably the first one on my wish-list. I don't know what other expansions I might like.
@trisha27 (3505)
Is the Sims Medieval really a lot of fun. I haven't gotten that game yet, but I have all the other expansions including the Supernatural. Some of the games though, I'm like maybe I shouldn't have gotten them. But I am enjoying playing the Supernatural game, I am also a fantasy craze person as well. I enjoy making all the supernaturals they have in there. My favorites to play though are the fairies and the witches though, those are loads of fun. I really haven't played the vampire, because they have that in the Late Night and they already have vampires in there I don't understand why they added that in there, but who knows maybe for those who don't already have late night in there game. I think though that you will enjoy playing sims 3 Supernatural. I am an addict and fan of sims too. I've been playing since Sims 1 came out and I've been hooked. Yes, I have seen that they are coming out with the weather for Sims 3 but that will be like I believe in November is when it is coming out. I can't wait for that one to come out. It actually looks like it will be a lot of fun.
I like the Sims Medieval, but bunches of fans of the original series didn't seem to like it much, and I can see why. There's no aging, you can have kids but they don't grow up, the homes aren't very customizable, etc. But it's got quests, sword fighting, story-arcs, a pit beast you can feed sims to, and really great music. I like it because I like the mesh of roleplaying with the sandbox-game style. So you have all the expansion packs, what's your favorite of them all? I've read a few recommendations already, it's kind of interesting to see which ones fans of the game like for what reasons. I really like the game, and I think I'd probably like some of the expansions but I think I'll be picky about which ones I get if I get some. I read more in-depth on the Seasons expansion and I found out that weather patterns were included in it! For some reason I was thinking they weren't, but that's really interesting! Have to put that one on the top of my list too along with Supernatural.
@trisha27 (3505)
That sounds like a game I might like then I'll probably check it out. The Sims Medieval. My favorite are Pets (I like having animals in my game, so that is loads of fun), I have fun with Late Night as well because you can become a celebrity, Generations is pretty cool, and now I'm loving the Supernatural. Those are my favorites so far. I know I'll like the Seasons one as well and I like Ambitions cause you can go to work with them in some of the jobs they have that's about it. The other games I added I got them cause they looked pretty cool, but now I'm like maybe I shouldn't have wasted my money on buying them. , Like World Adventures, High End Loft, Fast Lane, and ShowTime.
I can't believe the sims are so awesome and making new games. I am still learing the sims three and another add on to this. oh i think it is generations. but,this new game I will not get till the price goes down. I like what I am playing right now. I am not all that into the other stuff. I am trying to have a realtionship and a child. lol the game is great.
@trisha27 (3505)
I am so addicted to this game as well. I play it every chance I get. I've played it since Sims 1 came out and have been hooked since. But I miss Sims 1 surprisingly, lol. I wish I had the games to play again, but I'll have to look around. I've played Sims 2 and that was fun I really enjoyed that game. Imagine how excited I was with Sims 3. I hope you get to learn better how to play the game it is really fun. I love playing Generations too I have that one along with a few others. I just can't wait to add supernatural and seasons with it then I think I'm done. Lol