I am so happy she is coming back on the air....

@trisha27 (3498)
I remember watching her show every chance that I got when I was younger. I am so happy to hear that Ricky Lake is coming back to TV and I can't wait to see her first show. I know that it should hopefully be way better then Maury cause I'm tired of watching so many reruns of him and its just the same story line over and over again. So I hope that Ricky Lake brings some good stories on TV. It'll give me something good to watch on my days off from work or when I go in late to work.
When I read the title I knew it was about ricki. I am so happy too i loved her other show. and I did not hear anything about it going off the air. I do hope she does a lot about bullies and teen mothers and doestic violence too.
@trisha27 (3498)
It would be nice to see her help people like that again. I hope so too. Finally a talk show where they are actually helping people.
@soraya452 (127)
Ricky Lake is the best of them all I am also gald to hear she's coming back to television. Her show had some of the best guests ever.