Using Coupons in Dollar Stores

@NailTech (6890)
I just had it brought to my attention that it was fine to use them at some dollar stores, but have never seen anyone using them. I'm kind of shy to ask them, would you ask or have you ever used one at a dollar store? Do you even have those stores neasr you? If I use the $1.00 coupon I have for some fake nails I could get them for free, not that I even use them. Would you get them even if you didn't use them with the $1 coupon just to get something for free?
@sedel1027 (17855)
Dollar general has always taken coupon. About 2 weeks ago Dollar Tree started taking them too - which is cool! What stinks is that since every store stocks different items you have to bring every coupon you won in hopes of getting a great deal
I have never used a coupon for shopping but I have few shopping vouchers which unfortunately I can not use because there are no stores that accept the vouchers that I have. I had to use it shopping in a big city that has a large shopping center. If I have any voucher or coupon for shopping in city where I live and I can use them in any store, I will use them for sure. It can help me to save some money
@NailTech (6890)
I just hate when that happens, the stores should all except them. I wouldn't want to be a cashier with all the coupons and such they have to deal with. I'd be going insane with those. I hope you save a ton of money with your coupons you use, good luck with it all.
I would get them in a heart beat. I would then add it to a little girls holiday gift from me.
@NailTech (6890)
I think I might try to get them, and perhaps I could resell them somewhere as I don't know any little girls really, at this time. I'd have to see what these nails looked like first I guess close up.
@911Ricki (13602)
I know some dollar stores have taken them here before, but many people abuse it. either way the store gets the money back, but its hassle for them as they have to mail it to the comany and wait for the money to come back. I would probably get the items, and the resell them. I have been using coupons for several years now, and have saved a lot of money.
@NailTech (6890)
How do they abuse it? Do they illegally recopy the coupons somehow? I know stores like CVS and Walgreens accept them, but never tried to do this in a $ store, yet. There's always a first though. I was planning on reselling them too. I love using coupons, especially if I get something for free, or almost free.