Internet-Income Would Be Perfect for Disableds. How Can We Make It Big Enough?

@mythociate (15387)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Because 'disableds' (brain-injury sufferers, the 'under-developed' etc.) cannot function in the world of the uninjured without getting-in-the-way, but the Internet gives them space to function at their own pace (most of the time) and could possibly allow them to deliver their wisdom to the world unhindered by their physical malformation. Thing is--though--that Internet-Income is typically on the small side (if earned honestly). Unless ... is there an online-publication that offers its writers full-time income, and requires no investment but the investment of time it takes to write? If I had the money, I might start one of these for the disabled. Or would I have to? Is there already such a company out there? Or could friends-&-family of the disabled get together to support the disabled HACKERS-style (visiting their disabled friends' writings at least once a day and passing the good ones on to their other friends)?
@BabyCheetah (1913)
I think it would be great if there were some more online jobs for those with disabilities so they can give it a go to make some extra income. There are just too many places where they can't work or they are not given the chance
@mythociate (15387)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Who said anything about "extra" income? I'm talking about their ONLY income!
So you're saying that people on disability wouldn't be recieving any income from their government? How are they living and how would they have internet or a computer then if they were getting no money whatsoever? So yes I am saying "extra" income because it wouldn't be their only income.
@mythociate (15387)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
They are living off their Internet-income. Maybe they need a grant to start working online, but after that they are full-time Internet-workers! Why not?
@silverfox09 (4727)
I have never though of that , online income working out for the disables . It would be great if companies would make it available so they can get full pay and benefits . Online income take time and that's is also investment . I think if you can you should , I would be on board for it of I had money also. I dont know if there is already such a company .
thanks for sharing
@enelym001 (8333)
In some countries, specifically here in the MidEast, they give people with disability a chance to work in the government. They actually spend and provide for them a special desktop computers, if the person is blind. I do think that your idea is great and would help disabled people support themselves somehow.
@mythociate (15387)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
That's good, but I think I'm thinking of 'how to integrate the disabled with the abled'---give the disabled 'dominion' over the Internet?
I think it´s a good idea to think about online earning fir the disableds. In fact, there are many kinds of people that need a job online. Mothers with asmall children, old people, jobless people, you name it. But unfortunatly these earnings are not enough to pay for a reasonable living. The online earnings help but we still have the problem. In order to work online, we must pay for our internet connection. That is, in itself, a lot of money.
@mythociate (15387)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
If you can write about the right stuff (usually the stuff on Yahoo!'s BuzzList) and/or have enough 'subscribed' readers online, you can use a free connection at a public library for the little while it takes to earn enough to pay for your own connection. Granted, that takes a long while. But--if there's a company that'll pay a full-time rate--that's all the start you need!