Ate outside for lunch

@arvintot (401)
There are many carinderias or small eateries here in the manila located. Some of those have good taste on their dishes, but some of them doesn't really taste good. When I was still new in my office I didn't bring lunch for a week I always go out and eat lunch. One day I did ate lunch outside, but I thought I bought a dish that taste good unfortunately I didn't really like the taste and smell of it. Nothing bad happen to my stomach, but I was not satisfied and didn't finish my lunch all I did was just waste my money.
@fatlex06 (895)
I really felt for your lost, which is the money. lol. I think you could just bring your own lunch like when you were in elementary class. You could buy the ingredients and let your mom cooked it for you before you go to work. I think that works more than wasting your time and money with those carenderia which you don't know if it's clean and it doesn't taste good after all. :) It's never too late. But here in my place, there are a lot of carenderias which offer great food, serving and cost. How come, you don't have it there near your work place? Well anyway, happy eating. :)
@arvintot (401)
Yup after that event I always bring my lunch at the office and I would eat it on my table. My mom would cook and also prepare my lunch. Its good to hear that their are quality carenderias located their. Have a nice day ahead of you.
@asliah (11149)
hi, yes its true and they can easily find where they are because they are usually near in universities and malls,when i was in college there are many small eatery at the back of my school that had a student price list,we enjoyed to eat together with my classmates.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
I used to bring foods for lunch at work even though there lots of canteen and fast foods around the office.First to save money cause foods here are quite cozy and second is the taste. But once in awhile we eat for lunch during payday.
@namiya (1599)
when i was still working we always eat at a carenderia near our office as this is more convenient than waking up very early to prepare food to be brought to the office. What is important is we know that the owner is ensuring the good quality of the food they serve or else their business will also suffer.
@Ladybugs (404)
Hello there Arvin. I also love eating in some small eateries sometimes. I love buying my lunch in an eatery near my work place. Sometimes, I love the way they cook the food they are serving. Sometimes, I also don't like the taste. I wonder why at times, the taste of their the meal they are preparing is perfect. Sometimes, it's not even tasty or something. A while ago, I bought something again and I think the food I've tasted lacked salt. I also bought pancit because I love having it for snack but I was disappointed because the taste was a lot different compared to how they cooked it before. Maybe, I know the reason why their food has different taste. There are so many people who might cook there and each person has his or her own way of cooking. I just hope they would do their best whenever they are cooking so their customers would really be satisfied and would really come back to eat. I hope the next time you would eat outside you would really like the taste of the dish they would serve so you won't feel like your money is wasted. It was just good when you didn't have stomachache last time. May you enjoy eating outside next time. Eat very well. :) Happy myLotting. :)