Would you take the course all over again?

I have an appointment for orientation to find out if I can take the class oct 10th. I am thinking I can't take the refresher course because the Aagency pays for the whole class from start to finish. so,I have all my hours for the year all I need is to take some classes and two exams one written andone on a live person. I am thinking I could just go ahead and do the whole thing all over again. this way I can learn everything that was not being taught when I went to school. I would really not mind at all. it would give me a chance to get back to doing hair before I get a job. plus,coming straight out of shool I could get offered a job else where. the refresher course only goes over the state board exam. what ever I was not taught I will not know. They have two new books and lots of new hair care solutions. I would get to wrok on live people and make tips and save to buy all my hair supplies I would need to get a job. I think taking the course would be better. what about you?
Well, I actually mentioned taking the entire course from start to finish again if the assistance program would not be able to allow you to take just the refresher course, so I think that it would be a great idea to take the class over again from start to finish. You would learn all of the new things that have been released and in addition to that, you would also have the opportunity to get more of a grip on those things that you were taught before that you might have forgotten about. If it isn't going to cost you out of pocket, then I say to go for it.
@riyauro (6430)
yeah you are so right doran, I am also for the course all over again and that will make her understand more well since she will have an idea about what is going to study. Go for it sharon.
@Tina30219 (34266)
• Onaway, Michigan
I say go for it take the course if anything it will be a refresher for you. The exciting part will be getting to work on actual people. I am excited for you I hope you get approved for this.
And I could get my nerves together while getting to learn new things. thanks
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Well that depends on how you feel about how much you remember from before...and remember some procedures might have improved from what you remember....I know that you are axnious to get back out there into the working field but remember haste makes waste... Take your time and do this right especially if you get a chance to do it and don't have to worry about finance...if you are very comfortable with only taking the refresher course then by all mean then go for it... But if you have any apprehension,,then start from the very beginning., and even at worst you will have to go through some steps that will actually be refresher to you... Its all how you feel about your knowledge of the "use to be" and any changes which may have upgraded... GOOD LUCK either decision you make.....
There is a lot I don't knwo and I would love the chance to learn it all as well.
@riyauro (6430)
yeah it is a great idea to take the course again because you will learn it all over again it will really help you understand the subject. Well I like those who want to study again, I myself have to do more in the post graduation and all. i want to finish all fast and do something. it is good to have an education. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
@asliah (11149)
hi, of course taking the course will add some knowledge and we can use that maybe in our job or even to our own business too,and aside from that there is no wrong to take that course especially if we really benefits on it at the end of that.
@winterose (39918)
It is a great idea to take it over again, you will be able to pass the exam, it is harder with a refresher course because they don't go over everything.
Well for me, maybe not. I'd rather choose to work after taking up my course. It is more different in real world compared to school in which you can gather more experience and learnings. No more theories and notes, all you need to do is to apply all you know and obtain knowledge.