dinner

@Tina30219 (33557)
Onaway, Michigan
Well I am sitting here while my son helps me get dinner ready. I am still not feeling the best so my son is helping me out and getting dinner ready for me tonight. Our dinner tonight is leftover potato soup with garlic bread. Then after dinner I may take a cool bath and relax with my kindle and read. Oh yeah on a good note I am 4 cents away from minimum payout .
@Pegasus72 (1901)
I take the opposite hot baths while reading LOL. Yes even in the summer. Congratulations on being so close to cash out. I am at .91 whoot whoot. Have you cashed out here before?
@Tina30219 (33557)
• Onaway, Michigan
I normally take hot baths but right now with me not feeling good I have been hot one minute and cold the next.This will be my first cash out here I am really getting excited to reach the minimum and see how much more extra I can get before actually cashing out.
Today I´m so late with my work online that I guess I will have to make myself a sandwich and a coffee and bring it to the computer. I don´t even want to think about what is in the fridge. Maybe I´ll find some nice leftovers when I get there. They come so handy!
@Tina30219 (33557)
• Onaway, Michigan
You are entitled to be late getting to your duties online. I know I was today I had to take my daughter to a doctors appointment and then had to drop off prescriptions and for her.I love leftovers especially when I am not feeling well.
That is great so next month you will be paid. I would like to see someone little one help make me dinner one day. that is sweet of your son. have a blessed evening.
@Tina30219 (33557)
• Onaway, Michigan
Yeah I am very thankful for him he really likes to help me out a lot when it comes to cooking.I am excited to be paid next month it will sure come in handy. I hope for you one day to have someone to make dinner for you I know it sure feels good to be pampered when you are not feeling well.