You should watch the movie I do bido bido....

@aabuda (1729)
Guys, you should watch the movie I do bido bido, which starred Eugene Domingo, Garry Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Sam Concepcion to name a few. The movie is a musical featuring the hit songs of APO Hiking Society. Believe me, I am not a fan of tagalog movies nor of OPM songs but I have been changed. The movie is worth watching. I am not amazed why it is being recommended by professors of UP...you should watch for it. It is still being shown in theaters nationwide and now on its 2nd week....
@kris3rdE (157)
I'm getting good feedback about this movie. I'll make sure that i'll watch this. Thanks for the info. ;)
@namiya (1599)
hi aabuda! i'm not fond of going to movies now but i think i will ask my daughter that we see this movie together. i saw one movie of Eugene Domingo last year and we had a good laugh and really enjoyed it. The music of Apo Hiking Society will also be a bonus for this movie. Nice of you for sharing this info.
I haven't watched it yet. But I'm looking forward to watch for it! :)
@rog0322 (2772)
Hi, I have stopped going to the theaters a long time ago, I don't know why, maybe it is that DVD-LCD-HD-Cable-internet/5.1 surround sound computer system in my room that is the culprit. No matter how sophisticated they may be, it can't really beat the cinemas in terms of screen, sound system and ambiance. I'd rather wait for the DVD version of the movie, maybe I can pirate them on the net(LOL, just kidding for the MTCRB people).
@pals101 (2018)
Yup, i was planning to watch this movie. I am impressed by the trailer i have seen at cinema one cable channel. I try to ask my girlfriend if she would love to see it too.. :) Happy Mylotting -
@shylade (3140)
I have heard good things about this movie but they say it's not doing well in the box office. But still there are good reviews so I hope many people could watch it. I also hope to watch it.
Hmmm...it seems to be an interesting watch eh. I am seeing my Facebook friends and college friends promoting this movie too. I will try to seek some space from my schedule to watch this film. Thanks for sharing this one up!
@Bhebelen14 (4327)
Hi aabuda, my husband and I planning to watch it this coming weekends because i love Eugene Domingo so much and my husband loves the Apo Hiking Society songs. I am glad that this movie is worth watching for, now i am excited to see it and rate on my own.