What was the best gift you got for your wedding?

I did not get any gifts for my wedding. I guess being that I did not pay for anything I should have been happy. My wedding dress was sent to jamaica to give to another family member to use. so even that I did not have to save for myself. I was wondering this today and thought I would ask. if this is a poll question don't bother answering. I don't even know why some get removed for polling. thanks.
I'm not sure what the best gift I got for my wedding I dont think I got many presents they were given at my bridal shower. I think at my wedding I was just given mostly money. I'm not sure if this will be deleted or not but I answered anyway. Anything you can answer yes or no to is a poll type question. So if you said Did you get gifts for your wedding? It would be answered yes or no and that would get it deleted. Hard to explain but I've learned the hardway. So for this discussion I would have just wrote no gifts for my wedding or something like that for the title then just wrote the rest of the discussion the way you did.
I think money is the best gift you can get.
Hehe well money is definitely the most helpful thing you can get when you are getting married. My husband and I got a lot I remember. It sure helped cover the expense of the honey moon. We went to Ocean City Maryland for a week. I really like sentimental gifts though to so if people made something for me it would be more to me then money.
@daisyykm (98)
i am single now, but i think the best gift for wedding is a handsome husband who love me more than any other people
That is a very sweet thing to say. I would agree with you as well.
@asliah (11149)
hi, actually i am not married so i dont still have that gift or i still never receive any gift from a wedding,but when the time comes that i will get marry i will choose to have a gift like house and lot and that would be the best gift that i have receive.
I'm still single so I do not get a wedding gift yet. But the best wedding gift I want is a honeymoon paid by MyLot
@RitterSport (2452)
• Lippstadt, Germany
we asked our guests for cash as we still had to merge our belongings and mov in together so we didnt really know what else we would need for our household like any newlyweds who cohabitate before getting married. But the best gift wasne money or other stuff........ The older couple who were like parents to me had said we cant attend as we will be up north when you get married. I had said, oh no I cant get married when you are not present. What did these gems do? Book a FLIGHT back to our hometown just to attend our wedding ceremony.......awesome........
@winterose (39922)
my mother paid for my wedding that was the best gift that I go. We started life going into debt for our furniture.