I am a simple person..

It does not take much for me to enjoy my day.. I am home now for the night and I am feeling just fine. I took my meds for anxiety and being home alone right now is not bothering me. I want to continue to watch some movies and mylot while eating some cherries. I think this is a very good way to spend my day. adrain is mad at me so we have not spoke today. even that is not bothering me. I have been good all day and I will sleep good later on. I hope your enjoying your time as well..
THanks, gifts. I think this has been a very good day for me too. I already ate (just a homemade soup as I´m trying to lose weight), took my meds and will go to bed in 15 minutes to watch my favorite TV show now: Castle. I don´t know if Ill mylot later with my laptop. It depends whether I´m sleepy or not. Pleasent dreams.
I can't wait till the new season starts. I want to see how the new relationship with castle will be.. the season finaly was just great.
@jazel_juan (15767)
i am a simple person too i guess with just some quirks and weirdness. lol i love to be at home and lie down and read books..and just watch tv, some natgeo and discovery.. that is all it takes to make me happy and feel relaxed
That is great that all you need is a little me time to feel goo. take care.
@asliah (11149)
hi, i could say that i am a simple person because i dont like to buy very expensive clothes to make me rich or what ever,just a simple clothes,simple looks and simple life,and i am contented to that,i am happy what i have right now especially having my loving family.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Today has been a very good day for me. A little cleaning, and alot of mylotting. Skyping with my daughter and beautiful granddaughters. Its been very peaceful. I love being home and doing what I love best mylotting and playing games on the computer. Once I'm finished here I will make dinner and then relax watching a little TV. Tomorrow will be another day but I'm afraid I will be out early and gone all day running errands.
I have pretty simple tastes, too. I'm happy going out to farmers' markets and community events or staying in and reading a good book or listening to NPR. Throw in some good food, and things are even better.
Hi friend, good to hear that you are enjoying your single life, in fact we are very creative and come to know about our real skills while we are alone, so enjoy a lot.
• Bangladesh
There is our real pleasure when we go on our own way. There is nothing like sharing any moment with any of our friends. May be none can share my time. Because its unique and is not known to others. May be we can realize our own emotions and expectations. And we can discover what our emotions seek for. Many times I have seen, lonliness is required for a good study or listening a music or cooking. Surrounding nuisances actually disturbs us. While going along road alone, we can perhapes see deep into natures, lives. And may be we can realize the highest philosophy existed in life when we pass actualy a lonely time.
@tedifa (1235)
Sometimes you need to enjoy your life.With your own ways you're free to do anything.As long as you're not bother anyone.My activities to enjoy my life almost same with you.Stay alone at home,watching movie,eating some snack and playing games.I think it can reduce our stress too.No matters what's people said but life must go on.
@rog0322 (2834)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hi, Nice post there. Some people are so loaded with extra baggage that they're so preoccupied with trivial things up to the extent of being highly strung over small matters that don't have much impact on our daily lives, like the color of the curtains, the make up on the face, hair style and such. It is better to stick to simple and essential things to make room for more important matters to be tackled, like how to survive the next day at the most convenient manner.