I hate scary movies.

I am sitting here with the lights on watching what I thought was a nice show. it is about ghosts and now I am scared to turn off the lights. LOL I am a big kid right. do you like watching these kinds of movies. this one is getting good so I want to finish it.The music is making me scared even more. Thanks goodness I went to the bathroom already..
@Juliyan23 (600)
Oh lol.. It happened to me a couple weeks ago - when I found the cover was a lovely one and I bet it was about a lovely romance ... But something odd came , the lead actress lived in a creepy house - I was wondering if I was watching a horror one instead of the lovely romance And , taraaaaa many scary ghost appeared Then I brought my laptop to family room where all family members were gathering at that time lol! I know the feeling - I hate to be scared when I am not well prepared for being scared (actually I am a fans of horror movie) :D
That is cool that you like those movies. I can't make a habit of watching them.
Everyone has their own taste even in movie Btw, what was the title of the movie you're talking about?
@roshigo58 (4871)
• Pune, India
Hi, I like to watch horror movies. I am not scared of by the horror movies. It was very thrilling experience. But my wife always become scared by watching such movies. She likes to watch them but after watching she also don't want to put off the lights.
That is how I would be as well. I am sleeping with the tv on tonight.
hi gifts for me a scary movie is okay if I am with other people but alone forget about it.Sometimes the music makes it really scary and alone I would not watch it, i was watching the movie about the evil doll Chuckie late at night and my husband had been doing some work for a neighbor,.He came in quietly then put his hands on m shoulders and I jumped a foot, He laughed at me for being so easily scared,. b ut he admitted that movie was scary too.
I could not make this a habit at all. I think it was good how to movie ended. and another one cam right on.
@jpso138 (7869)
When I was a child, I am always afraid of the dark. I feel that there is always something there lurking ready to harm me. But later on, I was able to overcome my fear.. How did I do it? By watching scary movies. I think by watching all those scary movies, i was able to develop take out my fear of the dark as well as my fear of scary movies. Well, there isn't any scary movies that I have not probably watch and there are even scary movies that I find boring though other say they are afraid.
@asliah (11148)
hi, when i was in high school me and my classmates loved to watch that scary movies because its really funny with a little bit horror,sometimes there were scenes that made me shout or been frightened because of the suddenly ghost or sound that i will hear.
@tedifa (1235)
If you're hate scary movies,why you're watching that movie? Curious or just wanna try.My advice maybe you can watching scary movies with your family or friends.Don't try to watching alone.And after watching scary movies then you have to watch comedy movies.This is to forget your memory about scary movies.Sometimes people bring the movies in their dreams.
@winterose (39918)
I love scary movies, the scarier the better. I loved them since I was a kid.
@liguoping (181)
Hi,i don't like watching scary movies alone,but i have watched several movies together with my friends,we turned off all lights to creat an atmosphere and when we saw horrible lens,somebody would put his hand on your shoulder softly or shouted suddenly,hehe,it is really terrible,but funny.
I find that a lot of the movies that are supposedly horror are actually more suspense films. It's very hard for a movie to get me scared. The Unborn was the first and last movie to draw a yelp out of me when something unexpected happened.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I don't like scary movies either...I remember watching the Extorist movie years ago and went to sleep....yep I sure did first of all I had no interest in wbat was going on..I think I was even snoring I was told.... I also don't like gordy movies with a lot of a lot of bloody knifing, sawing killings..It just not my for me...
@ilann1 (373)
• Israel
Well before I answer I'd like to divide scary movies into 2 categories: 1. Paranormal (Ghosts, Demons, zombies and so) - These are the type of scary movies I enjoy. I think they contribute a lot to my imagination. Obviously, in order to watch them you need to clear up your thoughts and keep in mind that's it's just a movie, and not reality. * Also, I have to admit, that I watch a lot of horror (paranormal) movies with my friend and we laugh about the low budget effects, cheap make-up and so on. It really eases the tension. It's kind of ignoring the 'scary' in the movie and making a comedy out of it. 2. Sadistic (serial killers, murderers and so) - Don't like them so much. Too much blood, violence, disgusting scenes. The only series of sadistic movies I actually watched was was the "Saw". And then again, not much of a thriller. I just avoid watching them in the first place. (I read the mini-plot before I watch a movie)
@nadi333 (101)
Hi I love watching scary movies very much so i usually enjoy and I also see to switch off the lights while watching horror movies so that I can get a true feeling of horror. But I can undersatn your problem as my elder sis too is like you. She always try to avoid watching such movies and if someday she watch with me she insist me to switch on the lights. I feel you must watch such movies more definately you'll find them intresting someday I beleive. Enjoy and have a nice day !
I enjoy scary movies and thrillers. They don't bother me and never did. I know they are just a movie and made up. What is the name of the show you are watching? With all the new technology they are getting scarier because they can do so much now with computers. Enjoy your show and don't get spooked!
I like watching different kinds of movies, including the horror movies. However, I just don't like watching the horror movies about sick people to torture the innocent people for pleasure. Besides it, I like watching horror movies about the ghost. I like to challenge myself because not many ghost movies can make me scared. I love China
@daisy777 (216)
• South Africa
I absolutely hate horror movies. Even thrillers sometimes scare the living daylights out of me.
Yes, I feel the same. When I watch, I'm a bit scared too but that won't stop me from watching more horror movies. I also don't like scary sound effects. It makes my heart beats so fast and I sometimes feel that I can't take watching it anymore. I sometimes pause the movie for awhile and when I'm ready to watch, I play it again. LOL. I can't do that though if I'm watching TV or watching at movie theater. Don't be scared, it's just a movie. I always tell that to myself and to my son. LOL. Happy mylotting.