time not money

Many parents now are so busy earning money for their children. We can't blame them for that. Money is hard to earn. One parent is not enough. So children are craving for their time and attention. We have to remember that the best thing that parents can spend on their children is time - not money. Happy mylotting everyone.
@beamer88 (4268)
As much as possible, we have to strike a balance between time and money. Both are important and necessary as well. Time spending with your children is crucial in the child's intellectual and emotional development, but without money to feed him, clothe him, send him to school, among others, then I don't think the time we'll be spending on them would last very long. Besides, it's really not the length of time you spend, but the quality of time you give them.
Yes, I agree with you. But some of the parents don't have any time for their children. I guess that would be a problem in the future. They should also spend even an hour with their kids. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting.
@jenny1015 (13394)
That is true, our time with the children should be more important than anything else. But sometimes, we can not just be with our kids as much as we want to because of our responsibilities and obligations in our work. It is a tough job to be a working mom. That I gave up when I gave birth to my 4th child. I opted to be a stay at home mom so I can take care of my family and not to rely from helpers.
You're right. It's difficult to be a working mom. I'm the breadwinner in our family and I'm working away from home and go home only on weekend for four years already. I guess our son is already used to my schedule. I hope that I'll get a stable job in my hometown so that I can be with them everyday already. But opportunity isn't still knocking. I guess I still have to wait. While waiting, I'll still keep my job and spend quality time with him and my hubby on weekends. Thanks for posting. Happy mylotting.
@jenny1015 (13394)
I definitely agree with you, angelkarah. Both my parents were working when I was still a kid. But I have never felt that they neglected us in any way. They always see to it that we can eat breakfast and dinner together. During weekends, we go to different places to make up for the time that we were not together. That is one thing I have set my mind to when I grew up- that I will have time for my kids even though how much busy I would become.
Wow, that's great to hear. I would also do that. Our son is not getting any younger. We always spend more time on weekends but he's playful and he spends most of his time with his cousins. LOL. What matters is he's happy seeing us with him at home. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting. Sorry for the late reply.
@Angelpink (4023)
Yes time , but sometimes some things should be the priority over the other. Like for instance , a single mother . No other resources where she can get to raise children but through her hard work only. She compromise now time that must have been given to the kids so she can have more earnings. Both are important , but one must be practical , in her situation work is the top most priority. Because if she will give more time to kids , what will happen to her work now . where will she get money inorder to feed the kids. Yes she still have time for kids , a quality time. It is just a matter of planning and managing everything.
Yes, I guess it's just the time management. I guess most parents are busy on weekdays and free onweekends. I guess they can spend more time on weekends and a little time on weekdays. It's better to eat all-together during meals. They can spend time talking with each other. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting. Sorry for the late reply.
@fatlex06 (895)
But it's much better that the parents will spend money on the time that they will consume with their children. I think it's a matter of time management. Children are also busy at school so I think they must just have a family day each week. If everything is free in this world, maybe there will be no hunger and the parents will spend a lot of time with their children as well. :)
Yes, you're right. I hope everything's free in this world so that we'll spend more time with our kids and loved ones. Time is very important for them. If we don't have enough time, they won't get any attention from us and they might be lonely about it. They'll feel alone in this world and they might be depressed and develop inferiority. We should do our best to spend quality time with each other. A family day on the weekend is great. Thanks for posting and happy mylotting. Sorry for the late reply.