to be sad or happy

well, my hubby will be going to another unit for a month. yayayayayayay!!!!! however, they are leaving at 10 am on sun. boobooboobooboo!!!!! my daughter will be performing in the choir on sun and now he's going to miss it. since he wants me to be with him till the last possible moment, i have to make arrangements with my boss to have the day off so i can see him off. i look forward to the peace and quiet for the next 30 days. :)
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
Hi friend, It is really hard for you but one moth is not a very long time. It will go very quickly. Have a very nice day.
in a way i hope so.
hi angelwithkids hope you are joking with the peace and quiet.it does sound like your husband really does love you wanting you to'be with him until he has to ship out.Is he in the armed forces b y chance i mean because you said unit anyway I wish you all lots of peace and quiet and happiness too