You Look As Though You've Seen a Ghost!.................HAVE YOU???

@Jshean20 (14373)
The phrase "you look like you've seen a ghost" is a common phrase used towards someone when they look "out of it" or shocked. So now I ask you, have you ever actually seen a ghost in your life? Personally I have not and I think I would be scared if I ever seen such a thing. I have to wonder if only those who want to see ghosts actually see them? What is your take on this? Do you believe? By all means, if you've seen a ghost or you think you've heard one please share your story I'm very interested. Thanks guys.
@BabyCheetah (1913)
My aunts old house was haunted and a lot of the family knew or experienced things including me. I was only 4 or 5 though but I used to get creeped out walking up the hallway alone. I could always feel somthing that didn't feel right and I'd run away. But there have been worse incidents. In one of the bedrooms the curtains would move even though it was a quiet night and no wind and sometimes it would look like there was someone out the window. The strangest one was one time when mum and I went to collect the mail. Someone was having a party in the kitchen and lounge area. My mum wouldn't let me go in because we apparently weren't welcome. Mum could hear music playing and lots of people chatting but when she tried to enter either room she was pushed out. I think from memory the house was built on top of a monastery or something
I am thrilled by the part - someone was having a party in the kitchen and lounge area... So how it went to? No one there really?
Well no ther was no one there, the rooms were empty but my mum could hear them, she could hear the music and people chatting away as if there was a party and she could feel their presence, it was not a nice feeling either, they seemed hostile and pushed her out. So she told me not to go near the rooms and rushed me out the door
I imagine your how was your aunt's house looked like . I wonder if it was like a big house castile - like? I ever watched some horror movie, when I read your story the picture that crossed in my mind was a house like in The Wolfman (2010, Anthony Hopskin)
I think what i have seen was a "white lady", when we were still very young. It was a Saturday when me and my friends were playing in our school's yard (it being just across the street from our house. ), and at one time, we noticed that there was a very white woman with white long hair and white dress, in the Home Economics window (which was originally not opened , since it's Saturday. ). Out of our scare, we all run so fast to our house. When our parents went there, they said that there was no one and the window was closed. Thus, until now i believe in "white lady".
@Jshean20 (14373)
Well I have heard that ghosts usually look very white, almost like a light so maybe you guys did see a ghost! If I ever seen one, I probably wouldn't sleep for weeks because I'd always be wondering if I'm being watched...*shivers*.
I feel afraid just thinking of the incident, even if i am now so much older.
@Jshean20 (14373)
Yes I can imagine that this experience will be in your head forever, I wonder if your friends still remember the incident also? I would imagine so!
@Juliyan23 (600)
Well - I'm not sure with this. But I often heard someone talking to me and called my name when I was living in my former house (the house has been sold to someone else now) . Especially when I was alone in my bedroom listening to ipod or called someone by phone in the night. Actually I didn't want to believe - but some of them saying my name , a correct name Well - I only could hear them , but I couldn't see them, or I haven't seen them. But my young sister ever told me that when we were hanging out on the stairs (when we were in the boarding school) , there was a white lady fly over me . She was shocked and she could tell me a few weeks later when we've got home. And - umm.. I was taking a pic with my young sister in my car. And suddenly my young sister looked so pale and she deleted the pic - I haven't seen it. AND - she said she deleted it because of there was a white ghost was lying on her left shoulder
@Jshean20 (14373)
This would be so scary to me. In one sense it seems a bit neat but on the other hand I wouldn't want it happening to me on a personal level because I would never be able to sleep again.