How was ur first driving experience?

Hey guys.. It is pretty obvious that on our first day of learning driving would be fun as well as filled with nervousness. i had fallen a number of times when i learned my cycle first and then from the third day itself i could ride it safely. then on the day of my first day with my bike, i had a terrible fall on the road and i had got some serious injuries. In spite of that, within few days i learned it also. What about you guys?
• Mathura, India
I am not able to recall. It was about 35 years old story and I shall never try it to recall.
Hey that's ok. yes i can understand that it would be very hard to recall those days. i hope you can share something else with us regarding this post. What say?
• Mathura, India
I was forcing my elder brother to let me ride cycle. He came to a high point of the way with me and a cycle. It was sandy way of the village. I asked me to ride on cycle and pushed me towards the slop. I ride successfully for first 10 meters or less. He gave me first lesson if you want to be trained to ride on a cycle, You should not afraid of falling. Remove the fear. Success is waiting just after a fear. It was light bleeding in my knee. But it was not painful or irritated. Do you know , Why? Yes you are right, I was excited to be trained cycle riding. It was my first class.
Hey thanks a ton for remembering such an old incident and sharing it here. yes it must be painful for u but the excitement of riding something might have made your pain temporary. Yes u are absolutely right. we need to overcome our fear first before trying out anything new, then only we can taste success. What say?
We all have unforgettable moments while learning driving. Every one starts their driving activities with cycle. In our childhood days we ride our toy cycle which is our first riding (driving) experience. After growing up we get a lot of injuries and fall a lot of times to learn the bicycle driving. I started my cycling activities at my 8th age while studying third standard, at that time i fall down a lot of times due to my young age as well as got a lot of injury. After a lot of struggles in learned cycling perfectly. I started to drive my two wheeler at my 12th age while studying 7th standard. My father is afraid to give his two wheeler to me, since i am little boy, but most of the times i take his bike without his knowledge and have pleasure rides. After that i learned car driving while studying 10th standard. I got my driving license at my 18th age. In our country we don't have the ability to get license if we are minor (below 18 years). I went to the RTO office after completing my 17th age and passed in the driving test to get the certificate. Now driving license is one of the main identity proof for me, always i will cherish my old driving activities and experiences. I share this things to my wife and kids. Now my son is with 5 years and started to learn bi cycle. Hope he will learn the driving in the near soon.
hey thanks a ton for such a lovely response. Yes we all have lovely and fond memories of our first riding experience. It is during this time that we fall quite a number of times and yet we get up and have that eagerness to learn and then subsequently we master the riding part. These memories are always the one to be cherished. What say?
@vijayroy (212)
Hi Subhojit, I never fallen while I am learning but I have recently fallen from bike and it was serious injury and I felt that nervous felling while I am learning car driving, my cloths will wet by my sweat.
Hey thanks a ton for your response. Oh i hope u are well and fine now after the injury. Please do take care in the future while riding a bike. Well yes many people get nervous while riding a car as it is no small thing. It was obvious for you to get sweaty while riding. But how was your overall experience? Did u learn riding a four wheeler?