Love To Cook

I love to cook and create new recipes, but lately I have no inspiration. It seems to come in waves. And when I'm on a roll I create one recipe after another. I can't help it. The ideas just flow. Do any of you ever get like this?
hi VG, I love to cook also but there are times I am not in mood So I rather not to cook because for me even you will just cook a simple dish you must be in good mood so you can add TLC. welcome to mylot
TLC is the main ingredient in all my dishes. Cooking with love is the best.
I love to cook, but I need changes from time to yime. Now I have a new goal as I have to make food for diet. They have to be yummy, low calorie and beautiful. They are for a diet I must follow and I love to eat well. So my imagination wil have to work twice as much. Steamed veggies will be a must, I guess. I´ll see what herbs I use.
I am feeling like that right now. I don't want to cook anything at all The last few weeks I cooked a few meals and that to me is enough to last a month. I bought a lot of fruit and that is all I want to eat.
Im not sure where you are from, but I find that that is all I want to eat when it is hot out.
@eagletrek2 (4629)
• Kingston, New York
Hi sometime when I feel that way I will look for unique cooking show on line for ideas im always looking at israel for ideas and russin cookingthis way I will not get bored ok have a good day