PHD Bux/Clix - On The Verge Of Becoming Scam?

These are the latest developments from this great group, one of the fast earning site:- PayPal has rejected their account. They'll only be able to pay through EgoPay, Liberty Reserve and Solid Trust Pay. Most interestingly, instant payout has been disabled. Now they claim that the payouts will take about 10 days. Also it is to be noted that the minimum payout has been changed from $1, the first payout will be $4, second $6 and 3rd and later at $10. I observed that suddenly the value of ads have decreased. Previously 42 ads clicked amounted to $0.0626 now the same number of ads equal to $0.0381. Almost half! Even the banners shown at the time of login are now blank. Seems like advertisers are giving it a miss now. So many changes in just a few days, doesn't seems to indicate at something good according to me. Your views?
@prashu228 (25504)
hi, i too observed the change, the second payment for the phd clix is also increased, but do you really think it will go on scam? Paypal is no longer accepts , as they say, i feel should wait and see for few more days..
I'm not sure. All these are indications. If only PayPal had rejected them, it wouldn't have been much of an issue. But they increased the minimum payout rate and have disabled instant payout. These forces to think. I hope all these are temporary and things will eventually work out. Good day!
I do not think it is a good thing.we feel that we have to be careful.Afterall,many website started not to lie,but in the end it has some problem,become a liar.