They are twi today!

@911Ricki (13602)
Today is Patches & Stripes 2nd birthday! 2 years today I found both very sick in my workplce abthroom after someone dropped them off there. I dont regret bringing them home, they are the best cats and have their own personality. I gave them a little treats, a special breakfast, and a few toys for the special day.
@NailTech (6892)
Awe, they are so sweet and kudos to you for saving them! I'm glad there are pet friendly people out there who will do things like this when able. Would love to see a photo of them one day. Happy Birthday to them both. Roll in some catnip for me, teehee! My cat wants to go to their birthday party! I don't know when to celebrate my cat's birthday as she was a skinny little stray trying to climb over the fence to get to some food my mom threw out for the birds one day and maybe about 1-2 yr old already.
@911Ricki (13602)
Sure, cmon over Im just setting up their presents now. Its only been 2 years but I couldnt imagine giving them away, they are my little babies. There are just some people who dont like or accept animals they are simple that and not part of the family. My vet estimates them to be around that age range but you really dont know unless your there when they are born.
hi Ricki happy birthday to Patches and Stripes on their'second birthday. thats so true each cat has his or her own personality and everyone I ever had were truly different. Thats one of the things I always loved about Cats. So you are their loving and kind mom treating the birthday cats,
@bellis716 (4807)
Happy Birthday, Patches and Stripes!
@911Ricki (13602)
They enjoyed their birthday, with their new toys.
@jopipay (336)
Happy 2nd birthday to Patches & Stripes.:) You are very lucky to have them and Patches and Stripes are also lucky to have you.:)
@911Ricki (13602)
I agree completely, I dont regret bringing them home that morning after work.
@winterose (39931)
happy birthday to your kitties
@911Ricki (13602)
They are inhaling their treats and playing with their new toys.
@silverfox09 (4727)
Your cats sound like a baby lol ,,, I love my pets but I never remember any of my pets birthdays . That is so cute that you gave them something special on their day .
@911Ricki (13602)
Yep, they are my little babies.
Aw ... happy birthday for your cats .. you remind me of my college friends. She found a kitten in the cafeteria, put it in her bag and brought it into class. Some of our friends are afraid of cats, while the kitten out of her bag the whole class became crowded ... She eventually took the cat to her home.
Happy belated second birthday to your fur babies. It is great that you took them in two years ago today and that you had the patience to nurse them back to health and give them a loving home to live in. Throughout my life I've had many pets and I have definitely noticed that each pet that I've had has had a personality that was all their own. Right now I have the moody cat and the sweet baby cat. In addition to them, I also have the hyper puppy, the sweet loving dog and the dog that is very picky about who she likes.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Happy Birthday to the kitties! They are a lot healthier then they were then, and I am sure very happy that you picked them up and brought them home. It's awful how many just leave cats to die instead of taking them to a humane society.
@roberten (3134)
Happy second birthday to Patches and Stripes! May they enjoy their special day with all the love and blessings that can be showered upon them. They both deserve the best that life has to offer them because of the love and devotion that they have shared with those who took them in. Happy celebration!
@ladygator (3469)
Thats very interesting how you happened upon your kitties. How would someone drop them at your work? If its a public place the person was probably hoping that someone would find them and care for them. I had kittens once and there was not any more room at the shelter. I ended up taking them to the pet store that is right down the street. And then a few years ago I had gotten a cat that was supposed to be a boy. Well she wasnt a boy. (I found out a few months later of course) But she eneded up having kittens. 4 of them Super cute little sweeties, but I had to give them flea baths as we were having troubles with fleas on the momma cat. But this "safe" flea shampoo made two of them sick. I took them to the emergency cat hosp they said they would just put them down. I was like no way! I nursed them back to health and kept one and found a home for the other 3. I will be sure to always have my cats fixed not though since there are way to many kitties out there looking for homes.