I need one good pair of jeans..

I have a few that can't fit me. i just wash them and pack them up. I love when I have a really nice fitting jeans. I find this can only happen for me when I buy a dark pair of levi's. They are so comfy and they look great on any shape. I had one really nice pair that I gave to this lady in my old building. I only wore them twice and had to give them away. I did not have my surgery date when I bought those. Do you have a favorite pair of jeans? are they name brand Jeans? I have a lot of name brand jeans but I got them all free. I am going to make it happen next month when the weather changes for good. I am turning 43 on the 29th of this month. I might just buy them for my birthday.. thanks very much...
@mikyung (2234)
I gained weight and my tummy seems a little bloated. That's why my favorite jeans fro the past 2 years is not already usable. It's still in my closet though. They are faded flare and I like when i use it with a white polo shirt and with my favorite sneakers. I may give some of my favorite jeans to my nephew who turns 15 and we havet he same size back then when I was younger. I like wearing jeasn beacuse it makes me comfortable specially when going out with my wife and friends. Thanks
@Raine38 (9031)
I have lots of favorite jeans; unfortunately, 2 of them doesn't fit me anymore. It is the classic aeropostale jeans with rips in the right places and it is skinny and flared at the same time. I need to lose some weight around my tummy and butt area so I can fit in these once more; as much as I try so hard to find something like this in bigger size (from size 6 to size 10) I can't find something like this anymore. I wanna be able to wear it once more so it is diet fest for me once more.
@Jshean20 (14374)
I find it extremely difficult to find a pair of jeans that fit me perfectly, if they look good everywhere else on my body they end up being way too long in length- it's frustrating! There is one pair of jeans I have that seems to fit perfectly, they are Tommy Hilfiger so I paid the price but it was worth it cause I love them.
Getting yourself a birthday gift every now and then is a good thing. You get what you want and after taking care of the house, working and everyone else in the family you do deserve to give yourself something nice. Oh, 43...I can't even say I remember that well. In fact I can't recall that age right now it has been so long. It has been about 5 years since I wore a pair of blue jeans. I love them but the styles now are just not cut out for me. I don't wear those low cut pants and I prefer the slim leg compared to boot leg. Those I find are just too baggy and hand on me. Maybe when they start making them the way they used to I will get another pair.
@cutepenguin (6458)
I have particular jeans that I find fit me the best but they cost so much more than regular jeans that I rarely buy them. I find that GAP jeans fit me perfectly and are comfortable.
@jenny1015 (13391)
Happy birthday in advance i do have a favorite pair of jeans but lately i have not been wearing it coz hete in our country it is mostly hot so i prefer wearing shorts or skirts when going out. but if i do feel like wearing jeans, i grab my pair of Mango jeans.
@911Ricki (13602)
I only wear jeans on special occassion or when I go to work now. The one pair of jeans that fit well I got for free. I won a gift card througha contest and could use it at any store in the mall. I think they are name brand jeans, the other 2 pair of jeans I have are a little big as I have lost some weight, but they are my fat jeans so when you have those bloating days.
@Blondie2222 (19911)
Most of my jeans our name brand that's all i ever buy. I only have 3 pair that fit me right now and the rest don't, i just haven't had money to go shopping at all. But i'm getting extra money this month from my mom so i'm thinking with that money I might go by myself a couple pairs of jeans and some work clothes i need it bad. I won't get money again until christmas so might as well do it now. I never have extra money left in my pay check after paying bills, if i do it's for gas money and that's it. I love shopping though.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Usually dark levis fit me snug, form fitting, comfy as well. I had one psir that fit me good, not so much anymore but i hang onto tthem. Iveither get pass me down jeans or from walmart or a cheap store for name brands.
@squallming (1777)
I can say that I love to wear jeans too. But I kind of face similar problem as you sometimes which is to find the perfect fit jeans. It is not that likely to come across. In terms of favorite jeans, I have not wear any levi's jeans before, but I did came across a brand of jeans which is not so famous but fashionable and comfortable. The brand is AS jeans. price ranging from 25 dollars to over 50 dollars for one. I have two of them with different design.
Levi`s are a nice brand for me. I like my jeans straight legged and up to the waist. Now I`m trying to get a new pair of jeans, but it seems tht waist high jeans are not easy to find in stores.
@asliah (11149)
hi, actually being frugality in my self i don't much buy jeans and clothes for my self,especially if i still have jeans and clothes to be used for my work and my daily lifestyle,i don't have any favorite jeans but the only style that i love is the fitted one because for me its nice to see the shape of my legs.
hi gif ts I wish I co uld wear jeans but at 195 i am too tubby and not only that I have an ugly brace on my left leg that does not work with most jeans or pants,it is anchored to my ugly orthopedic shoe and without which my foot would roll over on its inside and then pain and inability to e en walk all due to a quack dr. who did not know a ruptured tendon from a sprained ankle.,so it did not get repaired,. then the orthopedic dr,.told me its too late so we must put you in a brace so you can walk. so I am doomed to skirts and dresses. but hurrah I was 212 and now am 195 so I must be doing something right. I am striving to get to 150 or 160 and the thyroid medication is really h elping me to lose weight. oh a Happy upcoming Birthday to you and do get those jeans you love. hugs