all that I wish right now...to read a good book

Romania
I realy enjoy reading but lately I didn't have time to do that.I've been studying for exams since easter...and I can't take it anymore. when I see those books it makes me want to vomit. I want to relax with a book that I enjoy reading
@monkmano (586)
hey swissheart, i know how it is to be busy with exams too, what i would recommend to you is to get an anthology of short stories. im reading one called the oxford book of canadian short stories. many great writers have done short stories and i think you'll find some great literature in them. also, you can read 1 or 2 in a night and close it up for the next day. :) :) :)
that sounds interesting. where did you buy it from? I don't know if I'll find it in the library here
@monkmano (586)
i bought mine at my university bookstore, i'll give you the isbn : 978-0-19-540597-2 heard of margaret atwood? she co-compiled it and one of her stories is in there. this is a canadian one but im sure you could find other anthologies maybe do a search on amazon and then see if you can take in some isbn's to your library. :) happy reading
@Blondie2222 (21399)
That's how i was when i was in school always busy reading school books and not something i want to read on my own time. So just take a few hours break in between studying you're school work and read a book you enjoy reading or take some time on the weekend to do that. I'm reading a Stephen King book right now he's one of my favorite authors I only have 1 chapter left in the book then not sure what I'm going to be reading next. I'm sure I'll find something though. I love to read.
that's the problem..I barley come out of the house in order to have time to study. I'm tired. and you know what's the problem? I'll have the same problem after I finish school because in the domain I choosed to work it's all about exams
@squallming (1777)
Indeed a good book can give you so much joy and rich experience. I used to read novels and other books for hours trying to understand and to indulge in the story especially the interesting one. Books kinda gave me a lot of insight about life and just a moment ago my friend showed me an old novel which is titled A Warrant to Kill by Kathryn Casey and I have just flipped a few pages. Maybe I'll share the story soon after reading more about it.
@leeloo (1494)
• Portugal
I used to be an avid reader, reading several novels in a week, but now I have the same book on my bedside table gathering dust for ages, I read smaller books here and there, like at the beach or on the bus or while waiting for this or that, but at home I read less books, because of all the reading I do online I sometimes am so tired by the end of the day that what used to be fun before, reading a little before bed, actually starts to feeling like a chore.
@suspenseful (40316)
I love to read but find that I do not have time. I am trying to catch up on my magazines that I got given to me, and I have a couple of books on my ipad as well as several on my shelf, and it is taking me months just to read one book. Of course, it is one of those Victorian books that contain thousands of pages and it would take forever to read, but me I am more interested in writing then reading, so instead of sitting down and reading, I get on the computer.
I love reading a good book as well. I just finished fifty shades of gray and was really bored by it. I hated studying to so I can imagine being sick if reading textbooks and just wanting to curl up and read a actual fiction book and relax. I am reading a harlequin romance book right now. I hope you get to relax with a good book soon.