I want to work till the last customer leaves.

I will be there at the shop at 9:30 in the am. the shop does not close till the last customer leaves. I don't want to leave till the last one leaves. I do hope it is at least by 8pm. I want to take the train home as well. adrain is taking me and he wants to pick me up. I am looking forward to getting away from everything and have some time to think. I like taking the train when it is not raining outside. I don't live that far from the train station even though it is very dark over there. The thought of having a place to go tomorrow and helping someone feel good about themselves makes me feel good. I only wish I had a camera to take pictures of the hair I do. I need my own pictures to make my photo book. I have some here but,could use more. I will be getting my daughter off my brain while I am at work as well. I am hoping she does not call me. she lives near the shop but,I don't want her coming to my job. I don't want anyone from here at my job. only my friend bj. she lives a few blocks away. it would be nice to see her too. I am feeling even better right now. someone called to look at buying my car. he wants his macanic to check the brakes and he will let me know.
Congrats on the job!! I think it'll be good for you to have somewhere you can go and not deal with your daughter or Adrian for a while. It'll give you time to clear your head while helping people out. Then, when you're off work, you can think about them again and deal with them. Good luck on your first day :)
That is just what I am looking forward to. some time to think and clear my head.
Yeah, I find commuting to be important to think through what's going on at home, work, etc. and figure out what I really think about everything! Without space, I think I would be insane!
• Marion, Kansas
Things seem to be looking up for you. Maybe bj can come see you at work as I know you would like it. I think you are just getting to the place where you can enjoy some alone time. Have a lot of fun.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Yes Gerty, I am really close enough to her to go see her, give an encouragement hug, for I am sure she needs it, I just hope she dosen't cry but I am sure she will...But I am going anyway. I tell you, she puts a lot of information on mylot but there is just so much that you guys do not know...to be very honest. I just don't know how that girl survive some days...She tries to be strong and I am so happy she does, because I Hate to see her back in that hospital...even tho sometimes she really need to , maybe, I just feel so strongly that she can overcome the diveristies...life is hard for regular people but to compound life with an illness, is twice as bad....
@asliah (11149)
hi, you are absolutely a workaholic my fellow mylotter,i think you really love your work because i have known many friend of mine who always extend to there work because aside from they are dedicated they also love there work and they are happy to see what they have done successfully to there customer.
@sid556 (31018)
Congrats on the new job. I just read your other discussion about your first day. hmmm...a call from KK would pale as opposed to what really took place, heh? Sounded crazy! Hang in there...it was probably just a really bad day. I can't imagine that would be a daily thing. Hope it all gets better for you!
This job sounds like it is going to be a very good thing for you. It will get you out and help you not get so trapped in your own thoughts. Being left to one's own thoughts too much can be a bad thing. We need to get out and be around other people.
@jaiho2009 (39084)
The photo book sounds interesting. Yes, I guess you need to take photo of every hair that you've done. That's your achievement and taking photo of every hair done is the best way to compare each looks- and how your work/job improve everyday
You should be at your job as I write this. I hope it is going well. Do you have a camera phone? You can buy disposable cameras for just a few dollars. I think they still sell them. Hope the guy buys your car. That would be swell!
Thats great about your car, but now that your working you might reconsider having the car. But then its up to you as well. I hope your daughter doesnt come to your shop and bother you with the nonsense she is having and what not. I also hope your job works out and your first day goes great. I see Adrian is taking you and picking you up from work so i hope he can get used to doing that as well. Also you must not live close to it since you have someone taking you to work. Hopefully he is never late getting you there because owners dont like seeing their employees late over and over again. I hope this all works out for you in the long run.
@911Ricki (13602)
I wish you luck tomorrow and hope the day goes well for you. It give you something to do and get your mind off everything. Ive been applying to jobs left and right right now to get money to get out of this hell hole.
@MoonGypsy (4615)
congrats on your new job! i didn't know you did hair. i am thinking about going to school for hair now that i have retirement level pay at such a young age. how long have you been doing hair?
That is great that you have more than one option to get back and forth to work. You can look for a camera and put it on lay a way. Then you don't have to put out a lot of money at once and when it is paid for start updating your portfolio.
I hope the man buys yor car because that will give you some extra moneyto buy things you need. I am glad that you found work and will be able to focus on something great. I would love to be able to take a train someday. Is your job close to where your mother lives so you could visit her sometimes.