proud of my son

i went to open house at my son's high school, for the last time. for the first time, i got to meet all the teachers. all the teachers had nothing but good things to say about my son. he has a few classes where all 4 grades are mixed, those teachers are very appreciative of the way he comes into the classroom and sets an example. one teacher even said that he'll come into the room and command attention without having said a word. she just loves him to pieces. :) i can't help but be proud that he has come such a long way in such a short time. i thank God for the JROTC program that has helped him along the way. i honestly believe that his senior year is going to be his best year yet. :) :) :)
I remembered my parents do that to me. They were so proud, especially when they had pinned the medal as the second best in my school. Have a great day!
i try my best to reassure them on how proud i am of them.
That's great to hear!!! :) Growing up, some of my peers hated school and did poorly. Sadly, it was always the ones with the greatest amount of potential! They'd be smart as a whip, yet just didn't put forth the effort to succeed. So my circle of "bookworm" friends was pretty small. It's just nice to hear that there are still young adults out there doing what they are supposed to be doing and should be doing to get ahead in life. I wish your son the best! And I know you are 1 proud mama!! :) Congrats to you & your son!
they still amaze me at how well they do.
You're one proud mama :) That is a great accomplishment for parents,to be able to raise responsible and wonderful kids. I would also love to have kids like yours when I become a mother,myself. I am sure that with continuous guidance and support your son will never lose his path.