Limbad oh Limbad,...where are you??

@adhyz82 (36289)
Indonesia
the hot topic in detik.. Limbad wife reported him to the police.. The simple reason, Limbad had make affair with another woman.. In Limbad wife statement to the police, Susi (Limbad wife) said that Limbad had make "couple relation" with another woman in Tangerang area, 19 January 2012.. Susi said too that her wife didn`t go home since 2 months ago.. What`s happen with our celebrity?? when they have much money, they are easily forget that they have a family.. i don`t say that i trust Susi report to the police..We should admit that Limbad is not guilty before the trial decision of course.. Limbad, you are like "Bang Toyib" never goes home..Where are you?? as spectators, of course many of your fans maybe are dissapointed when reading this information.. What about you?? are you unhappy too with this news?? share your opinion about Limbad, one magician from "The master" contest
Im not familiar with Limbad, all I know he never spoke a word while on TV or media to make impression as a myterious person. The wife accused him having affair with another woman while Limbad defending himself that he didnt commit adultery with another woman but he has married the woman, Siri marriage. The woman is now pregnant and nowhere to be seen in the house she used to live with Limbad. They lived in a house and there are 3 stars symbols in the doors and a word "Benalim" the second wife called Bena and Lim is for Limbad. Limbad said he didnt commit adultery but practicing poligamy. Im not sure how to respond this, poligamy is related with religion and we usually have hot debate about religion. As I know, poligamy is allowed but with several conditions: the man can treats every wife fairly, the man doesnt marry second wife for the purpose of lust and desire, marry second or third wife is allowed for the purpose helping the woman. But nowadays many men misuse and misinterpret poligamy for their own lust. Limbad didnt come home for more than 2 months, that is not fair for the 1st wife so Limbad didnt practice poligamy the right way because he is unfair and hurt the 1st wife.
@adhyz82 (36289)
so do you think he can speak for press because of this issue?? if we are talking about poligamy, it will be hot discussion again...LOL so where is the coffee for this hot issues or discussion..
I doubt he will speak for the press, he will ask his manager or his assistant to speak on behalf of him. Because Limbad has a contract with his management that he will never speak a word in public in any circumstances or he will get a penalty if he broke the contract. No coffee, I cant drink coffee on medication. How about hot chocolate? Lets start the hot discussion. What do you think about limbad's poligamy case? What do you think about Siri's marriage? What do you think about Susi's report? Thats all for now :p
@adhyz82 (36289)
iam in public internet cafe now..when iam arriving in my home, i will respond your respond..wait a minutes
@indahfth (11173)
Really? I do not think, Limbad able to do this. Previously, they look very harmonious. I really did not expect, and almost could not believe. I thought, Limbad is a loyal man. I am very disappointed to hear this news. Wife, and his child of course, very sad. Limbad been blinded by lust.
@adhyz82 (36289)
i predict that you sometimes watch the infotainment.. You can check and rechecked into television.. right??
@ravisivan (14055)
That is the case of all rich people. They are blinded by their extreme ideas. Is this a case of celbrity couple problem? Are they separating? sad.
@indahfth (11173)
@adhyz82 : Yes. Sometimes I watch infotaiment. I have not seen this news on infotaiment. Perhaps, I missed this news. Because, in a few days, I rarely watch infotaiment. @ravisivan : Actually, this is not just a problem of rich people, or celebrities. But also everybody's problem. It's just often by rich people, or celebrities. Because they have money, and find it easy to do that.
@tedifa (1235)
I was very disappointed with this news.When first i see Limbad i really like him.Cause he's different with other magicians.Even Deddy Corbuzier still worried with Limbad tricks.The expert said that maybe Limbad get sindrom of popularity.Have lots money and forget about family.Limbad said that he's very respect with his mother.He have to think before doing that if he loves his mother.
@adhyz82 (36289)
had you checked again..?? i didn`t check the infotainment since yesterday, iam taking the pscyho test and it takes my energy and times
Hahahaha...I know some hot juicy gossip about dedi corbuzier too. Dedy's underground gossip isnt far different than Limbad's gossip. Then the illusionist Demian betrayed his wife Yulia Rachman for another woman called Sara Wijayanto. I hope that Romy Raffael is clean from gossip.
@adhyz82 (36289)
tell me about the hot gossip about Dedi Corbuzier? what about the competitor Limbad in The master show?? i forgot his name.. Does he have a gossip too??
@ravisivan (14055)
sorry ask adhyz. Who is Limbad? Is he an actor or business man? because you have said fans he must be a musician or an actor.
@adhyz82 (36289)
yes, he is celebrity.. he is magician and celebrity..
@ravisivan (14055)
he is a famous magician? good . magician could convince others but not his better half.
@adhyz82 (36289)
yes, he is famous magician..
hhe, this is a shock, because I did not suspect if someone like Limbad could do something like this. Indeed, as a public figure he became famous, and certainly many people who idolize, but why should he be having an affair and forget his family. Limbad Limbad
@adhyz82 (36289)
Limbad oh Limbad.. he must explain to the public and no only gives the special code for us..