I look so pretty..

The boss gave me an $80 hair treatment because I told her I had gstric bypass nd have a bald spot in the crown of my hair. she said I will do your hair with this special stuff and soon your hair will stop falling out. well she washed it and put this tuff in it and put me under the dryer for 35 minutes. washed it out and put someting else in it and put me back under the dryer 15 minutes. then washed it out and conditioend it and then she blow dried it and clipped my ends. and gave me a style to the front of my hair. oh and she flat ironed it with a $300 flat iron. my hair feels like I was born with white peoples hair. I have the nappiest hair on earth. she will do my hair every week for me free. that was very sweet of her. i don't know how my hair will look in the morning. but,she said we always have to have our hair done in the work place.
@911Ricki (13602)
Didn;t know I have different hair. My hair is useless, and wont do anything, its straight, and straight, oh did I say straight. It has no volume, it wont hold a curl, I just gave up on i. But it was nice that she did this for you, and free as well. I hope it works, and solves your problem. I know my hair falls out but its because of low iron.
That is why her hair fell out and she was chewing ice. but,she got these iron shots and now she is fine. she stopped chewing ice as well.
@911Ricki (13602)
I've gotten the shots in the past and they didn't work. I have a specialist appointment on the 26th of October. I am getting it through an IV transfusion. I'm hoping it helps, because chewing the ice is ruining my teeth, and sometimes I can't help it. It's almost like an addition you need the ice.
Wow,you're so lucky to have a boss like her.I wonder if our boss could do that to us, too.I already neglect my hair needs because of my job and mylotting.LOL. I guess it looks just fine but maybe it can look better.I haven't tried hair rebonding yet. I guess all my colleagues have undergone hair rebonding except me.LOL.My hair is straight except my bangs.A part of it is somewhat curly so I always try to hide that curly part.I have my hair same in length.LOL.It's good to pamper our hair.It makes us prettier.
That sounds like you have pretty hair as well. I would hope it can be treated very well and look even better.
@gloryacam (5546)
That was sweet of her! But, I agree with what she says that you always have to have your hair done in your work place. You work in a shop. I, myself, won't walk into a shop if I see that the workers themselves are shabby. It's part of the package of the store - something like, wanna look like us? Come and have your hair done by us!
That si why I will be taking good care of my hiar style. I love this so much. it feels great.
Your boss is so lovely, well you can always look beautiful if you would find a way on how to. I guess you are one lucky employee. It's very hard to look for concerned bosses nowadays. I hope every boss would imitate yours.
That was a very nice thing she did for me. I hope you enjoy mylot. take care.
It is very nice for your boss to do so. She is generous and kind and you are very lucky to have such a great boss:) You shall work hard for her as a return:) I love China
That sure was sweet of her and she said she will do my hair evey week for me. ow sweet of her..
Gifts, my sister and BIL are in the process of adopting a baby girl who is African-American. I was telling my sister how I read "straightening" little girl's hair too young can damage their scalp. My sister wouldn't even think of doing it for years, but I was wondering how hard is it for a black woman's hair to grow long, natural, and healthy? Because a friend of mine who is also African-American told me she could never let hers grow out because like you said, hers was "too nappy". And how awesome is that you got your hair done for free?!
@Jshean20 (14373)
That is very kind of your boss to do this for you, I bet you feel like a milliondollars with a new look that you love. It really is amazing what a hair treatment can do for your overall look and more importantly for how you feel about yourself.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
girl you are crazy...LOL...white peoples hair???...well no you don't have white people hair,,you just have a excellent flat iron job did on your hair...and your hair is not so nappy if you take care of it...but you feel like you are only suppose to give your hair attention when you first get a perm which is so not true... But I will admit your hair look great but not like white people hair....
LOL well I am white and the only way to keep my hair from getting frizzy is to use either a flat iron or oil. I have curly hair. When I was a teen it was all ringlets but now with each pregnancy it got a little straighter so it is mostly just wavy and frizzy and ugly now haha. I could totally go for one of those awesome treatments you got but only if I got it free as well. That is so awesome that you got to have this done what a bonus to working there.
hehe now you are more beautiful Maybe you are the only one who came home from work more beautiful than yourself when you were leaving for work. You got a kind boss
@jricky1 (6809)
It's cool to just change another hair style. I know that this is important to our whole new look. Changes usually from the head.lol, hope you enjoy that and i believe this definitely gives you a new mood to treat life. Nice try.
@WakeUpKitty (8707)
• Netherlands
I don't know if a 300$ flat iron matters (is it important how expensive the equipment used is?) but it is really sweet she did that for you and will do it in future as well. I think you found a lot in the lotery! Shine and build your future!
hi gifts you know I had never thougtht of that but of course a beautician should look good too of course.I am glad your boss did all that for you as it was veryh sweet of you. you sound like my son he has the most beautfu l curls in his hair and he always hated that and first wore it long then r ealized long hair did not let a guy get a good job now he h as it short bu t it still curls and me his m om have straight straight hair lol.my mom had natural curls too. so she will do your hair every week for free shes really very sweet gifts. good for you. happy for you.
@missjahn (4578)
hi there it is indeed a good treat for her workers and by that treaty, her boss made them as set of models for their costumers. and it is always lovely to see blooming and grooming people to attract more costumers rather than in an environment where looks like gloomy and not so fixated looks. so to say there, that the looks of the attendants resembles what kind of parlour that establishment that is. :)
That was really nice of your boss to do for you. It is always nice when we are able to get something done for ourselves that makes us feel good. I do have to say that I agree with her that your hair must always look nice in the workplace when you are working in a hair salon. I don't believe that she really had to do your hair for you for free, but if that is something that she is going to do for you, then you should consider it to be a perk benefit of your new job.
@winterose (39918)
she does sound like a very nice person to do that for you
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
That is very nice of her to do this for you. She must really like you. Having a nice hair style done each week at that price is something special to get for free. I'm happy for you because you deserve it. You do for so many why not accept a nice gift for a change. Most bosses would never think of being that nice to an employee. Good for you!
@jazel_juan (15767)
i guess for those who work in hair salon you guys need to have your hair done all pretty and nice too..and that is nice of your boss to give you those! would love to have that too lol..
@missjahn (4578)
wow so nice of your boss to treat you like that... i guess, it is for a reason. since you are working at the beauty parlor, you must be the model to your costumer of course to be sold to them and convince them that a services could be given goodly to the costumers by seeing the workers of that certain establishment. for me, i love doing my hair too. at least once in a year, i could rebond it. sometimes i love it curly depends on my mood. stay beautiful :)